1.    #1  
    Since the press release didn't cover it, what if anything, do you think Sprint will do for it's Premier customers?
  2. mtk
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    i just called the special premier customer phone line and was told "we have no information on that, sir". it was nice that they said "sir" :-).
    Absolutely nothing if today is any indication.
    I didn't expect anything really. Other than the 12 month thing, i don't see this program doing much else.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    We should get a shot at it on June 5th, I would assume. That's what I'm planning on. If I remember correctly, I could get the Instinct the day before, I just had to bring an email that I received into the store.
    Was supposed to be that premier customer could purchase the phones the day before. Thats what option they gave me on the instinct but I didnt get that phone. So possibly on June 5th we can purchase it but thats just my speculation based on past events.
    I never expected much either other than being able to order the phone early. Big deal - it still would not ship early. I have 4 Best Buys within 10 miles of my house - I will be getting mine from one of those stores.
    What time will Sprint Telesales be open on the 6th ? I assume they are not 24x7.
    May as well use the web on the 6th. You'd want to use telesales prior to the 6th if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by neile45 View Post
    We should get a shot at it on June 5th, I would assume. That's what I'm planning on. If I remember correctly, I could get the Instinct the day before, I just had to bring an email that I received into the store.
    Yea I to got that same e-mail that I could get the instinct a day earlier so this is what I am banking on as well so I can get mine early before the 6th we shall see though.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    There's no benefit to being a Premier customer. i think they ran that little marketing scam to slow the bleeding of 100,000's of customers leaving every quarter. tell um to stick around to get great benefits! which we know is worthless.

--12 year Sprint customer
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB504 View Post
    Yea I to got that same e-mail that I could get the instinct a day earlier so this is what I am banking on as well so I can get mine early before the 6th we shall see though.
    Was the one day early offer in-store, on-line, or by phone?
    I talked with my contact inside Sprint. It's true there's nothing official right now but most of you who signed up had a choice to be contacted through regular mail or email. You also had an option of not being bothered about promotions from Sprint, if you checked that off like me you will not receive any notification about when Premier customers can purchase the Pre. The only exception to that is when you logon to your My SprintPCS page you will see a banner there about this stuff including offers to purchase the Pre before anyone else. Currently as I write this the Promotions page is not viewable which according to my contact means they are probably updating it with new content.
    Quote Originally Posted by neile45 View Post
    Dito.
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    I talked with my contact inside Sprint...Currently as I write this the Promotions page is not viewable which according to my contact means they are probably updating it with new content.
    I hope you are right. I am currently able to access my promotions page, and it still says:

Premier Access
    The best way to make sure you are one of the first to know when the Palm® PreTM launches is to pre-register. Sign up at the link below and we’ll let you know the moment it arrives.

Pre-register now >
    most likely nothing

getting phones almost a year early is PLENTY though
    Quote Originally Posted by blz2 View Post
    There's no benefit to being a Premier customer. i think they ran that little marketing scam to slow the bleeding of 100,000's of customers leaving every quarter. tell um to stick around to get great benefits! which we know is worthless.

--12 year Sprint customer
    there's no benefit to getting new phones almost a year early?