Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Does anyone have any line parties planned at any of the Sprint Stores? I'm hoping to find one in my area but also want to hear about other plans. Where? How many people do you know of who are planning to line up?
    My plan is to avoid lines..not get in one.
    Haha yeah...no lines for me either
    No lines for me either...my niece works at Sprint and we are having a graduation party on June 6th. Hopefully, she will bring me and my daughter our Pres out to the house and I won't even have to go out for it or wait for UPS to deliver it.
    No line for me got me a couple of hook ups at various stores.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    Does anyone have any line parties planned at any of the Sprint Stores? I'm hoping to find one in my area but also want to hear about other plans. Where? How many people do you know of who are planning to line up?
    Why would you want to do something stupid like that? No lines please. It would take you hours to get out of the store if start forming lines the night before it opens!
    Please people NO LINES!!!!
    I can't believe people are actually looking forward to stand in line, on a (at least around here) beautiful Saturday morning to get a phone.

Don't get me wrong, I'm as psyched as anyone else about the Pre but c'mon, really?
    I will be @ my local store at opening & I hope my Sprint salesman/friend will have me in & out with no lines. But I will wait in a line if need be. I'm still on my 700p for the last 2.5 yrs!!
    I'll be at the BB across the street from the Sprint store. BB opens at 10am and Sprint opens at noon (unless they do special hours). I'm gonna hit BB and try to avoid lines and MIR but if they only have 3 of them and I don't get there in time, I can head across the street and hit up Sprint and deal with the MIR.
    my Sprint opens at 10...ill be there!
    Went by two Sprint corporate stores......no demos available....not a good marketing decision. However both stores asked me if I wanted to be put on the waiting list....go figure!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Do you guys REALLY think there will be lines? I don't...and I bet I'm right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_Lina View Post
    No line for me got me a couple of hook ups at various stores.
    Me too.......at Radio Shack.....manager says they will have the Pre on the 6th. Will put one aside for me......but that wont be necessary.. Ill be at the door when they open that day..

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    I would never stand in line for a piece of electronics. What if someone I knew saw me?! I don't want to be seen as a dork with no life... Of course, I could wear a storm trooper helmet. Nah, I'll just wait for the calm after the storm - or handle it online.
    Quote Originally Posted by furreverdad View Post
    Do you guys REALLY think there will be lines? I don't...and I bet I'm right.
    I bet you are right too. I'll be out running prior to my Sprint store opening on the 6th. If there is a line of more than 15 or so people when I pass by, I'll be ordering online and getting it NLT Tuesday.
    No lines for me... I will swing by when the store opens and hope for the best. I can always go to any of the 10 other stores near me or any of the 5 Best Buys lol.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I got one pre-ordered so I'm just gonna swing by my local Sprint Kiosk and get my Pre goodness. Who knows, I might even get it a day earlier because I know the management
    I'm going to take my chances with ordering through Telesales. Not only do I not have a car and not feel like trekking around the city just for a phone, the ridiculousness of waiting in line for a phone is way too much for me.

If I can't get it right away through Telesales, then it sucks, but another few days won't kill me.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Preview phone 6 months in advance *check*
    Slowly leak details *check*
    Don't let any media/employees handle it *check*
    Close stores early the night before sale date *check*

No surprise considering Rubenstein employee is leading the charge. I guess the old saying holds true. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast