Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by laravia18 View Post
    I am thinking about going to the Sprint store on 23rd and 5th ave because it's the only one I can think of that has a Best Buy a block away. That way if one has a long line I can go to the other.

If I have the cash though I might just go to Best Buy. If not, I am going to charge it to my account and go to Sprint.
    yea i was considering that one, still not sure yet. but i forgot about the best buy near it
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    I don't think there will be lines. Never seen a Palm phone release with lines. One's I have seen are with iPhone and BB Storm.
    were there lines for the G1?
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    my Sprint opens at 10...ill be there!
    They are opening at 8AM for the launch!
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    camped out 2 days for the PS3... im gunna head to the store the night be4 and chill in my car, if i see a line start ill be sure to be the second person.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    im gonna be hittin up the santa barbara store the night before to see if there's a line and if there's not then ill be back in the morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmart603 View Post
    were there lines for the G1?
    Nobody bought a G1.

Sorry, I couldn't resist (Gee, it is becoming my catch phrase)
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123