Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'll be at the door at 5am... and I don't care if I'm the only one there the whole morning, I'm getting my PrPrPr&#$275$;! $I$'$ve$ $done$ $so$ $many$ $Jordan$ $releases$, $this$ $should$ $be$ $a$ $walk$ $in$ $the$ $park$!

If anyone is in western suburbs of the Twin Cities, PM me!
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Here's what I'm doing:

I am going to pretend like they just announced a June 17th release date. Then I'm going to order it on-line around the 6th. When it arrives a week later I will be happy because I will pretend I got it early.
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Riebs View Post
    Here's what I'm doing:

I am going to pretend like they just announced a June 17th release date. Then I'm going to order it on-line around the 6th. When it arrives a week later I will be happy because I will pretend I got it early.
    Generally Sprint does overnight shipping, I believe. Shouldn't take another week to arrive.
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    my Sprint opens at 10...ill be there!
    Stores are supposed to open at 8AM that day. Don't be 2 hours late. lol.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Generally Sprint does overnight shipping, I believe. Shouldn't take another week to arrive.
    Then I shall be even happier.
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    I don't do lines. And after watching videos of the Apple fanboys waiting for iPhones my thoughts on the phenomenon are confirmed. The folks waiting like that look like pathetic losers.
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
    I don't do lines. And after watching videos of the Apple fanboys waiting for iPhones my thoughts on the phenomenon are confirmed. The folks waiting like that look like pathetic losers.

I don't do lines. And after watching videos of the Apple fanboys waiting for iPhones my thoughts on the phenomenon are confirmed. The folks waiting like that ARE pathetic losers.

Had to fix that for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
    IMO Apple fanboys are pathetic losers because they will pay more money for something that is equally or worse than something that is either cheaper or better. (The Pre is not really considered here because it is the same price).

Flame on!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVESKI07 View Post
    I don't do lines. And after watching videos of the Apple fanboys waiting for iPhones my thoughts on the phenomenon are confirmed. The folks waiting like that ARE pathetic losers.

Yeah, so.
    LOL!
    The last Palm product I owned was the Zire71..the Prē is bringing me back.
    So, it's bringing sexy back!
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVESKI07 View Post

Had to fix that for you.
    Much appreciated!
    I don't think there will be lines. Never seen a Palm phone release with lines. One's I have seen are with iPhone and BB Storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by EeZeEpEe View Post
    Stores are supposed to open at 8AM that day. Don't be 2 hours late. lol.
    Depending on where the store is. Local laws prevent early openings. I know I used to work retail. We would have early openings and we would be forced by local ordinances to open later.

Best bet ask the store if they are opening early.
  13. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Hopefully my line party will be the launch party on the 5th! Just waiting for that email...
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    I will be @ my local store at opening & I hope my Sprint salesman/friend will have me in & out with no lines. But I will wait in a line if need be. I'm still on my 700p for the last 2.5 yrs!!

BRAVE SOUL you are to be on that 700p after so long!
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    I'm thinking of hitting up the Sprint store that morning because the BB that just opened up DOESN'T CARRY SPRINT PHONES! I know... d-bags... The only thing that I'm worried about is that I had to drive an hour to get the Instinct because my Sprint store is tiny and has crap for inventory. Maybe I'll just order it online and wait for it in the mail... We'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox19 View Post
    I'll be at the door at 5am... and I don't care if I'm the only one there the whole morning, I'm getting my PrPrPr&#$275$;! $I$'$ve$ $done$ $so$ $many$ $Jordan$ $releases$, $this$ $should$ $be$ $a$ $walk$ $in$ $the$ $park$!

If anyone is in western suburbs of the Twin Cities, PM me!
    Hey, I don't have 15 posts, so I can't PM you, but I'm in the southwest twin cities- can you PM me?
    what stores in manhattan are people going to be at?
    I am thinking about going to the Sprint store on 23rd and 5th ave because it's the only one I can think of that has a Best Buy a block away. That way if one has a long line I can go to the other.

If I have the cash though I might just go to Best Buy. If not, I am going to charge it to my account and go to Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Hey, I don't have 15 posts, so I can't PM you, but I'm in the southwest twin cities- can you PM me?
    PM'd!
    The last Palm product I owned was the Zire71..the Prē is bringing me back.
    So, it's bringing sexy back!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    I don't think there will be lines. Never seen a Palm phone release with lines. One's I have seen are with iPhone and BB Storm.
    I don't think Palm has ever had something as good as the Pre though.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast