1.    #1  
    Now we know the date price and know where to get one. Where are you going to get yours at? Sprint stores, Best Buy, Radio Shack, Wal-Mart , Online, telesales or somewhere else?
    I will be getting mine from a Spring Corporate store. I don't really trust the other retailers with the billing aspects of things.
    Bestbuy here I come! Don't you just love those instant rebates.
    Well that looks fun...scoping out where to buy one and who will actually have it.
    What's really tripped out is that I have all the stores that are to sell the Pre minutes from my house, literally. Sprint, Bestbuy, Radio Shack, and Walmart. Oh Yeah Sassy_Lina will have one of these bad boys day one.
  6.    #6  
    Guess I got to call around to see how many phones the stores will have in stock..If they have any in stock at all on release date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_Lina View Post
    What's really tripped out is that I have all the stores that are to sell the Pre minutes from my house, literally. Sprint, Bestbuy, Radio Shack, and Walmart. Oh Yeah Sassy_Lina will have one of these bad boys day one.
    I'm in the same boat as you. Have all them within minutes of my location. That and Radio Shack is a customer of where I work. So I'm going to ask the GM to please hold one for me.
    I'm on the SERO plan and in my past experience, nobody at even the Sprint store was competent enough to help me purchase a new phone, even when I offered to change to a regular, non-special vanilla contract. They simply couldn't finish the order for some reason.

Because of that, I will likely be purchasing mine from the online store as it appears I can easily upgrade and change my contract dealing with the cold logicalness of the computer system and not an underpaid college kid (store) or dude in India (telesales).