Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    God speed Mr. Ski-Mask.........God speed.
  2.    #22  
    If we could "aggressively invite" someone from palm to answer pre questions before the launch, what questions would you like us to ask?
    hahaha.

Yes...the legend lives on.

(though be careful that you don't overstay the funnies).
    ooh!
    ooh!
    well, mr. ski mask.

would you be kind enough to ask them if

1. Will they be plenty on launch date?
    2. How many apps will there be available at launch date?
    3. Will the app store/catalog be working on launch date?
    4. Will it support multi-touch?!

Thank you for everything Mr. Ski Mask!!
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Thanks for keeping us entertained. I enjoyed all of them, including the first.
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    Quote Originally Posted by releasemypre View Post
    If we could "aggressively invite" someone from palm to answer pre questions before the launch, what questions would you like us to ask?
    See the sticky thread "Help Us Review the Pre." Lots of good questions to ask in there.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Yeah Mr. Skimask, don't stop now....grill them for some more info!
    When I get my Pre I'll make the final Palm Scream(tm) my ringtone.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    When I get my Pre I'll make the final Palm Scream(tm) my ringtone.
    What if we made an mp3 with all the best PAAAAALM's on them. Would that be something you and everyone else would want?
    I can't speak for eveyone else but I would love it!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by releasemypre View Post
    What if we made an mp3 with all the best PAAAAALM's on them. Would that be something you and everyone else would want?
    Hey, if you're taking orders, what I'd really like to see is more of the "aggressive invitee" on video #2 (or #3, depending on whether you count the "lost vid".)
    Yes, I'd love "PAAAALM" for ringtones too!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Yes!!! PAAAAAAAAALLLMM!!!!! That ringtone would be awesome!!!
    i still think the ski mask PAAALLLMMMM guy is the same guy who showed his face on the internet with a pre...eyebrows look the same
    First, thank you so much for the vids. They were funny, and it sure made the waiting time go faster.

Second, I'm w/ the majority here. I would love an mp3 of the PAALLMS!
    Oh, and GRILLLL those Palm folk for more details. This may be the longest 2 and 1/2 wks of my life :P
    ok paaallllmmm!!!! hass been done now. NOW... let's do.......

AAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

lol.
    Find out when we're getting a widescale SDK release.
    I'm not going to "aggressively ask" but will you come back as "releasemyeos"?

Quote Originally Posted by Krod301 View Post
    I'm not going to "aggressively ask" but will you come back as "releasemyeos"?

If anything I want to see "releasemygsmpre" first.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast