Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 649
  1. #101  
    is anyone else shocked that the date is on a Saturday and not a Sunday??
  2. Craig S.'s Avatar
    Posts
    24 Posts
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    #102  
    Is this the official thread? Sticky?

    Thanks.
  3. #103  
    As usual, Sprint is not even ready for this on their own site -the "Meet the Pre" page has no new info, still says "Tell me when it's out"!
  4. #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    As usual, Sprint is not even ready for this on their own site -the "Meet the Pre" page has no new info, still says "Tell me when it's out"!
    You should tell Sprint about their mistake and ask for a free Pre NOW as a reward. I'm sure it will work....
  5. #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    is anyone else shocked that the date is on a Saturday and not a Sunday??
    To be honest, I never understood why Sprint used Sunday to introduce a new product. They can leverage the weekend (Saturday when their stores are open longer). Sunday didn't make sense to me.

    Perhaps this is indicative of some new (smarter) thinking at Sprint. Let's hope so.
    --Inspector Gadget

    "Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

    Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
  6. #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVESKI07 View Post
    This makes 2 of us. I'm tempted to just switch over to the ERP and buy it online on opening day, but I'll really hate myself if I find out it works with SERO afterwards. I'm going to do the intelligent thing and not buy on opening day. This means that I need to have no access to my car (drive to sprint store), my cell phone (call telesales), or the internet (order online) for the entire weekend of June 6th.
    This makes 3 of us. First I want to see if it can be done. If not, that would mean me pretty much paying double for the plan. I get a SERO, plus 23% off that, and pay like $28 with taxes. If I did the ERP, that would be $46 (inc 23% off the $59.99) before taxes, so say $48-$50.

    I'd be dishing out another $20 a month to go to the pre. $240 a year extra worth it? This day in age, $20 is a good chunk of change if you dont need to spend it. And for me, my calling is VERY limited, so I dont even need 500min. I use more data/text then anything.

    So i'm kind of in a pickle for the time being.
  7. #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    You do realize just because someone is successful, doesn't mean you'd be. If you want to know the answer, try to purchase it and keep SERO.
    Nah, I'll wait for specific instructions. I don't want to get into a pointless argument with a sales rep if it's impossible.
  8. #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by quickstang View Post
    This makes 3 of us. First I want to see if it can be done. If not, that would mean me pretty much paying double for the plan. I get a SERO, plus 23% off that, and pay like $28 with taxes. If I did the ERP, that would be $46 (inc 23% off the $59.99) before taxes, so say $48-$50.

    I'd be dishing out another $20 a month to go to the pre. $240 a year extra worth it? This day in age, $20 is a good chunk of change if you dont need to spend it. And for me, my calling is VERY limited, so I dont even need 500min. I use more data/text then anything.

    So i'm kind of in a pickle for the time being.
    You can't get discounts with ERP.
    I'm in the same boat, my 2-year SERO contract expired last week, so if I want the Pre, I have to get the ERP for $60, and now I find out, my $150 off doesn't mean squat, I'll be paying $199 like everyone else.
  9. #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    Nah, I'll wait for specific instructions. I don't want to get into a pointless argument with a sales rep if it's impossible.
  10. #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    You can't get discounts with ERP.
    I'm in the same boat, my 2-year SERO contract expired last week, so if I want the Pre, I have to get the ERP for $60, and now I find out, my $150 off doesn't mean squat, I'll be paying $199 like everyone else.
    How many anytime mins do you get with ERP for $60? I currently get 1250 mins for $49.99 SERO. Is it as good?
  11. #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by CJDynasty View Post
    How many anytime mins do you get with ERP for $60? I currently get 1250 mins for $49.99 SERO. Is it as good?
    Only 500, which is fine for me, but for many others it isn't enough
  12. #112  
    I'm no prophet, although some might think of me as one. But please no more flattery!

    I do know a thing or 2 about supply chain. For those of you that MUST have a Pre on June 6th is to go to Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart will either have supply equal to local surrounding Sprint stores or even more. And I say this with out doubt, because it's Wal-Mart.

    The difference is, no one knows Wal-Mart will carry it on first day, no one as in non of the average consumers, so they will all flock to Sprint stores to kill inventroy there.

    Take my advice and you will get a Pre on June 6th.
  13. #113  
    Select walmarts.
  14. KJ78's Avatar
    Posts
    838 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    #114  
    i apologize for doubting the ~$200 price rumors.
  15. #115  
    but its at selected wal-marts not all
  16. #116  
    I think I'll have no problem getting one at the Sprint store as well cuz I'm on their waiting list, plus the guy told me he expects to have plenty of them, no problem.
  17. #117  
    I betcha sprint was thinking more at first and the price got chiseled down.
  18. #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by STEVESKI07 View Post
    Only 500, which is fine for me, but for many others it isn't enough
    Ok. Yea 500 mins wouldnt do much for me. I guess I am truly in a pickle because I use about 1000 mins on the average. So the only decision I have is to abandon my SERO and move on to the SE or stay with my SERO and risk not having the Pre...
  19. #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    I betcha sprint was thinking more at first and the price got chiseled down.
    Like with so many other things, the market will determine the price. A company either follows what the market demands or ends up unable to sell their product.
    --Inspector Gadget

    "Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

    Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
  20. dave75's Avatar
    Posts
    796 Posts
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    #120  
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    You can't get discounts with ERP.
    I'm in the same boat, my 2-year SERO contract expired last week, so if I want the Pre, I have to get the ERP for $60, and now I find out, my $150 off doesn't mean squat, I'll be paying $199 like everyone else.
    If you didn't have the $150 off and $100 MIR, you would pay $449. Feel better?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions