Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233
    The day after the release date was announced I went to the closest Sprint store and asked about their procedures. I signed up on a Pre list and they took my phone number; they seemed to have lists for a number of phones that are coming out.

After hearing all the conflicting stories, I went back today and confirmed their procedure:

The person said no Sprint stores are selling on the 5th.

They will open 8am on the 6th and call the people who signed up beginning at the top. I am number 6. She said the store is getting 10 units initially.

This is in Fayetteville, GA, which is a smallish town and has two sprint stores.
    There are too many conflicting stories at this point to know what the hell day we can buy it lol. my head is spinning at this point.
    what are the problems with windows mobile on TP2?
    Quote Originally Posted by clevelandrocker View Post
    I'm not sure that anyone knows of any specific problems with the TP2 or Windows Mobile in general. I think a few of us, though, have had our own issues with Windows Mobile, and that's what you're reading about. Personally, I've had nothing but headaches with the OS, and will never buy another Windows Mobile device.

But, I know that mileage varies, and some people love it. If you like Windows Mobile in general, you'll probably love the TP2. It looks like some pretty nice hardware, and it will get Windows Mobile 6.5 when that's released, which should be a nice improvement.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by clevelandrocker View Post
    The problem is the 6-letter word (W-I-N-D-O-W-S) [thank Mr VP for the math skeelz]

WinMo has been un-fun to use heavily. YMMV, but I've heard most experiences have been similar to mine.
    I see pandas.
    Thanks for the 'heads up' about Windows Mobile. I think I'll keep my plans to get Pre (return for TP2 if Pre doesn't live up).
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Agreed. I'd buy an iPhone before I'd buy another Windows Mobile phone.
    agreed. sick of my touch pro.
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    The problem is the 6-letter word (W-I-N-D-O-W-S) [thank Mr VP for the math skeelz]

WinMo has been un-fun to use heavily. YMMV, but I've heard most experiences have been similar to mine.
    How about a signature:

Cards rule
    iPhones drool
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    waited since Jan for this one
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23282930313233