Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2227282930313233 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clevelandrocker View Post
    I've heard that McDonald's will be selling Pre if you buy a 12 pack of double cheeseburgers.
    Not *entirely* true - you have to get a McCafe with them
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    Not *entirely* true - you have to get a McCafe with them
    You're right--Sat. morning breakfast
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I would really like to know where my Pre Launch Party invite is. I am a premier customer who has been feening for this phone ever since it was rumored to be the new nova os phone. Can someone please disclose some contact info so I can inquire about my missing invite. Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Anyone else know of non-corporate Sprint stores that say they are selling the Pre on June 6?
    How do you determine which are "non-corporate" stores and which aren't? From what I learned way back, if the store sold only Sprint products and offered most/all of the services (bill pay, repair, Ready Now) chances were that it was a corporate store.

But at this point I'm open to anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    How do you determine which are "non-corporate" stores and which aren't? From what I learned way back, if the store sold only Sprint products and offered most/all of the services (bill pay, repair, Ready Now) chances were that it was a corporate store.

But at this point I'm open to anything.
    When you do a search on Sprint's web site, the corps are listed as "Sprint store."
    The non corps are listed as "Sprint store by xxxxx"
    Some of the non-corps offer Ready Now, bill pay, etc.
  6. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    I've been planning to get up way early on June 6 to drive 45 minutes to my closest Sprint corporate store because I thought only corporate stores would be selling the Pre that day.
    But for laughs, I decided to call the intown third party Sprint store (the ones that are listed on the Sprint store finder as Sprint store by xxxxx, as in relation to just Sprint store for the corporates) and ask if they were getting the Pres.
    Well, I'm laughing, because the woman told me they would be selling the Pre on June 6. I asked her when they were opening, she said 8 a.m.
    Wow!
    I may be able to save some sleep, gas and time if this is true.
    I'm going to stop by on Monday and get more info.
    Anyone else know of non-corporate Sprint stores that say they are selling the Pre on June 6?
    No need to rush, Get on the waiting list.
    Just spoke to a sprint rep on the phone she said the phone will be available to buy in stores on June 4th and online on June 6 don’t know how accurate this is since if you call sprint 10 times you get 10 different answers. Will take a walk to my local store today when they open to get more answers will update then.
  8. faz
    Quote Originally Posted by faz View Post
    Still Can you send me just wana give a Shot may b something I can with that email ... let me know please.

thanks
    F
    Should I accept an email from you ?? please ?

thanks
    Faisal
    I was told if I had registered with Sprint to be notified when the Pre was available that I would be called by my local store on Friday and that if I wanted a phone they would hold on for me for 24 hours ( which means I have to pick it up on Sat). I was a very early register sprint client, so if that is true then I will get the call on friday and get the phone on Sat.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwbullit View Post
    I was told if I had registered with Sprint to be notified when the Pre was available that I would be called by my local store on Friday and that if I wanted a phone they would hold on for me for 24 hours ( which means I have to pick it up on Sat). I was a very early register sprint client, so if that is true then I will get the call on friday and get the phone on Sat.
    That's a new one to me. It would be sweet if they did it that way but I'm not holding my breath. Seems too good to be true.
    this is no surprise but i called sprint and was told that sero is transferable- of course i said 'thank you' and called back to get a more knowledgeable agent and the second agent said the same thing!
    what's even funnier is that following those two calls i received two messages from sprint wanting to know if i had any other questions! she didn't even leave a number or extension!! sounded very unprofessional -- too strange!
    Any remarks between the Pre & Touch Pro 2?
    My local non-corp said they will have physical inventory; they could put me on a list; and allow me to order from them after 6:00 p.m. on 6/5, whatever that means.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwbullit View Post
    Told by whom?
    can't wait to get one.
    Quote Originally Posted by cscoot03 View Post
    Any remarks between the Pre & Touch Pro 2?
    TOUCH PRO 2 looks very cool...more solid than Pre...I might wait for one.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevelandrocker View Post
    TOUCH PRO 2 looks very cool...more solid than Pre...I might wait for one.
    Nope, sorry. It has Windows Mobile.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Agreed. I'd buy an iPhone before I'd buy another Windows Mobile phone.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Agreed. I'd buy an iPhone before I'd buy another Windows Mobile phone.
    I could never go that far. I'd maybe get a Symbian Nokia.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Right, at this point, I am so over WinMo.