Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    heehee! someone at palm inc has a sense of humor. did y'all get their re-tweet?

palm_inc: RT @maxima2k53: @PreThinking @NM08SRT8 @i4unews @IntoMobile @productreviews @Nguyen it's official....the pre is selling june 6th for $199
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    The Touchstone charging dock and Touchstone back cover also are available separately from for $49.99 and $19.99, respectively.

Also 3G
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    The Touchstone charging dock and Touchstone back cover also are available separately from for $49.99 and $19.99, respectively.

Also 3G
    We know.
    I wonder if the people that have them now can start talking about them and posting pictures and what it can do.

I can't wait to get mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by GearGoddess View Post
    heehee! someone at palm inc has a sense of humor. did y'all get their re-tweet?

palm_inc: RT @maxima2k53: @PreThinking @NM08SRT8 @i4unews @IntoMobile @productreviews @Nguyen it's official....the pre is selling june 6th for $199
    I laughed pretty good @ that.
    finally

(of course I;m gonna be traveling that weekend)
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gjlowe View Post
    We know.
    Actually your new topic lacked that info ;-) Also all we knew was that they were going to be sold separately as well but no price point on each part.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Does anyone know how this will work for those of us who are already on Sprint? I'm eligible to upgrade, but will the pricing be the same?
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Whoooooo-Hoooooo.... finally!!...

I have work that day... wonder what to do??........
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    I'm glad I signed up on their site to be notified. Maybe that email is coming any minute now.
    yahoo!!! -- I was just about ready to go into cold-turkey Pre rehab and avoid the board rumors and lies, especially after the WSJ had squat this morning.

Today I am receiving the Verizon Mifi 2200 cellular router -- that should keep my nerd-adreneline happy for a couple more weeks until the Pre is available!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNole21 View Post
    I'm glad I signed up on their site to be notified. Maybe that email is coming any minute now.
    Haha! I was thinking the same thing. Annnyyyy minute now!

Oh well, at least we know when it's coming and can plan accordingly.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Thank God I was going crazy waiting for the date and im on vacation during that time.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjah2gz View Post
    Thank God I was going crazy waiting for the date and im on vacation during that time.
    I was panning on golfing that day for the first time in about six months (wife and kids out of town), but not now!!!
    Silly people, complaining about not having a date. Finally get one and now you complain about prior engagements that day :P Will you ever be satisfied?
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjah2gz View Post
    I was planning on golfing that day for the first time in about six months (wife and kids out of town), but not now!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rrob13 View Post
    Does anyone know how this will work for those of us who are already on Sprint? I'm eligible to upgrade, but will the pricing be the same?
    Yes very interested as well, is there a different price for those looking to upgrade? Also what's up with the bestbuy deal (the MIR is built in?) or is it because BB will up the price to begin with?
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerNole21 View Post
    I was planning on golfing that day for the first time in about six months (wife and kids out of town), but not now!!!
    I'm sure that the pre will help you schedule both activities for the same day
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    WooooooHooooo - Wonder if one can get it through telesales faster, hey hey! what about the premier costumers =] - Finally a release date!
    Whatever happen to WSJ? Just another rumor I guess
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast