Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    FINALLY!!! SB Sprint store here i come....on the 6th! LoL
    Anyone in Columbus or Cleveland, Ohio get an invite yet? I'm a premier customer, and I'm wondering how they were divying these invites up. I'd kill to be invited
    ok so the flyer he had was to win a pre...boooo...he then went on to say that everything has been such a secret and he just found out today that the phone was launching when he went into work. he verified that im premier and said to just wait a few more days and if i havent heard anything back by Friday to call back. So of course no one really knows how this thing is going down...i do wish there was a department that handled this and knew the information.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmart603 View Post
    congrats guys. well at least the lines will be shorter for me on the 6th then
    They better still have phones there for us on the 6th! Considering I don't see Buffalo having a party and hopefully there isn't that much interest so there won't be a shortage.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Has anyone in San Antonio gotten an invitation. I'm a Premier but I havent seen mine yet. I wonder if it is the choice of the store manager to host or not?
    Anyone from Chicago get in invite???
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Quote Originally Posted by tntdean View Post
    Has anyone in San Antonio gotten an invitation. I'm a Premier but I havent seen mine yet. I wonder if it is the choice of the store manager to host or not?
    hey im in San Antonio and im waiting...if i don't get one i'm gonna be very upset. please let me know if you get one
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    hey im in San Antonio and im waiting...if i don't get one i'm gonna be very upset. please let me know if you get one
    I sure will. May call or go by tomorrow. What part of SA are you in?
    Here in the Queen city Charlotte, NC
    No email as of yet. Any other 704 civilians received an email yet?
  10. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Nothing here. Didnt even get the email announcing the date and price.
    gotta go to bed...I'm sure my email will be in my inbox when I wake up (better be or I am gonna call and yell at someone)
  12. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Has anyone in Portland gotten an invite?
    Angelina got her phones that she is delivering from Chuck Norris
    so we have Miami, LA, Dallas, Atlanta confirmed so far.
    so pissed ... i;m going away for my bachelor party June 5th. I won;t be able to attend any of these. This totally sucks
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tntdean View Post
    gotta go to bed...I'm sure my email will be in my inbox when I wake up (better be or I am gonna call and yell at someone)
    Still no invite in my inbox this morning...now i'm mad!!! gonna have to yell at someone!!!
    non for me... im in Wichita... who's holding
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxidasical View Post
    Anyone from Chicago get in invite???
    Im in Chitown too. I've not gotten the invite email either. Im talking to Sprint to see if I'm setup for that email. Let know if you got one.

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    I'm in New Orleans, with no invite. Maybe they are not having one here, but I'm going by my local Sprint store to see if they are open after 6 on the 5th for Premier customers only?
    Quote Originally Posted by neile45 View Post
    I'm in New Orleans, with no invite. Maybe they are not having one here, but I'm going by my local Sprint store to see if they are open after 6 on the 5th for Premier customers only?
    They are having one, a manager (friend) at one of the stores confirmed this for me yesterday.

But no email for me either.
    Last edited by roturn; 05/20/2009 at 08:57 AM.