Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fbeaumont View Post
    Bono is coming to my party on May 3rd.. at a Sprint store in "Georgia".
    Angelina Jole is delivering mine to my house the day before the party.

Sorry, no one else is invited...
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I replied and registered within thirty seconds of getting the email. Not taking any chances. I could be wrong about this, but I believe the Premiere accounts are also based on length of time one has been paying the $100 or more. In my case, it's over ten years as a customer and at least 5 years paying over 100. Fine print on the email (partial):

Only the Primary line that meets the minimum monthly recurring charge requirement is eligible for Sprint Premier customer benefits. Account must be in good standing. Sprint Premier Upgrade: Eligible customers with service on the same device for more than 12 consecutive months may be eligible for up to $150 instant savings with a renewed 2-year agreement. Valid only on the eligible Primary line with a 3 month consecutive average of $69.99 on a single line or $99.99 on a shared line, excluding taxes & surcharges.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I'll second the inquiry for Philadelphia. Are we having one?
    well she's already dropping off her kids for you to babysit so it just makes sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Angelina Jole is delivering mine to my house the day before the party.

Sorry, no one else is invited...
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    well she's already dropping off her kids for you to babysit so it just makes sense.
    OK, that was a good comeback.

Don't get all puffy-chested. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
    it's all in the timing. Even blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenjim View Post
    I replied and registered within thirty seconds of getting the email. Not taking any chances. I could be wrong about this, but I believe the Premiere accounts are also based on length of time one has been paying the $100 or more. In my case, it's over ten years as a customer and at least 5 years paying over 100. Fine print on the email (partial):

Only the Primary line that meets the minimum monthly recurring charge requirement is eligible for Sprint Premier customer benefits. Account must be in good standing. Sprint Premier Upgrade: Eligible customers with service on the same device for more than 12 consecutive months may be eligible for up to $150 instant savings with a renewed 2-year agreement. Valid only on the eligible Primary line with a 3 month consecutive average of $69.99 on a single line or $99.99 on a shared line, excluding taxes & surcharges.
    yes - what's odd is that many of us are Premier and in major cities yet we get no invite to the party. in fact, i didn't even get an email that the pre was coming per the email signup promise! on june 5, i'm left holding my d**k in my hands.

"Hey, listen, I want somebody good - and I mean very good - to plant that gun. I don't want my brother coming out of that toilet with just his d**k in his hands, alright?" - Sonny Corleone - "The Godfather"
    Wow, very nice Sprint! Congrats to anyone that can enjoy this perk.

YOU LUCKY BASTARDS!!

There, I feel better.
  9.    #269  
    Yeah, I'm Premier and in Boston, nothing yet, though I'd think that'd be a big enough city to do something.

Oh well, still about 17 days for them to do something.
    I'm Premier...in San Antonio, TX and no email yet...i will be so mad if i dont get one.
    Louisville, although i work there, live just outside it. No email. To be honest, i don't know if i'd go anyways..lol
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    anyone from Philadelphia get an invite yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by feivel View Post
    I'll second the inquiry for Philadelphia. Are we having one?
    I've heard of any, but I' dlove to know if these invites go out.

There are only two high end stores I can think of, 17th St in Center City, which seems to sort of be their flagship Phila retail store, and somewhere in King of Prussia, exact location I forget at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miner View Post
    I've heard of any, but I' dlove to know if these invites go out.

There are only two high end stores I can think of, 17th St in Center City, which seems to sort of be their flagship Phila retail store, and somewhere in King of Prussia, exact location I forget at the moment.
    17th and Market is actually fairly small... (although in Center City and "high end" I suppose). KoP is in the mall but not on the high end section of it (yes there is an upscale side and a normal section).

I'd love to get more information.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    17th and Market is actually fairly small... (although in Center City and "high end" I suppose). KoP is in the mall but not on the high end section of it (yes there is an upscale side and a normal section).

I'd love to get more information.
    which is the bigger/better/likely store for the event?
    calling sprint now to ask about this ... i like how as soon as they pick up the recording says "sprint is now proud to announce they will be the launch partner for the new palm pre" wow lol ya dont say!
    ok the guy im on the phone with knows what im talking about and he just put me on hold to go grab the flyer
    congrats guys. well at least the lines will be shorter for me on the 6th then
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    calling sprint now to ask about this ... i like how as soon as they pick up the recording says "sprint is now proud to announce they will be the launch partner for the new palm pre" wow lol ya dont say!
    please tell us about your results
    will do still on hold
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    which is the bigger/better/likely store for the event?
    More likely? Tough call... but since the mall closes at 9, I doubt they will stay open late; the CC location has a better population pool (not necessarily a better income pool mind you). If I were taking a stab, CC.