San Francisco, Calif.

San Jose, Calif.

Seattle, Wash.

Tucson, Ariz.

Tulsa, Okla.

Virginia Beach, Va.

Washington, DC

Wichita, Kans.
    Nothing yet. I wonder how they're divvying these up... I'd hate to have to go into LA for this, but of course, I would.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    i bet they took the top X cities and decided to have launch parties. i wonder though if you live in a SUBURB you are excluded? or if they used zip codes within X miles? im sure a computer program sorted these invites.
    Quote Originally Posted by WMicke View Post
    I just saw this, on Palm Goon, and I'm not sure how many of these there will be or how exclusive these will be (tech blog writers, press, & local celebs only?) OR Could this be the answer to the question people have been asking about early availability for S|P members?

Palm Pre Celebrity Launch Party June 5th | Palm Goon
    [ignore this]They're closing early to prep the store for the next day. I can't see a real party with hors d'evours and wine and supposed celebrities taking place in a Sprint store, even the nice ones.[/ignore this]

Quote Originally Posted by bondocpre View Post
    As a Sprint Premier Customer I received an email invitation to a Palm Pre Launch Party on June 5. The invitation states that I would be able to purchase the Pre at the event before it hits the streets the next day. I had to RSVP for the party which kicks off @ 6pm at a Sprint Store in Los Angeles, CA. Celebs would show up between 7-9pm. Party ends at midnight. I hope I can make it!
    Huh. In the Sprint Store. Hope it's a nice big one...
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by WMicke View Post
    I just saw this, on Palm Goon, and I'm not sure how many of these there will be or how exclusive these will be (tech blog writers, press, & local celebs only?) OR Could this be the answer to the question people have been asking about early availability for S|P members?

Palm Pre Celebrity Launch Party June 5th | Palm Goon
    nice find Micke!
    Quote Originally Posted by bondocpre View Post
    As a Sprint Premier Customer I received an email invitation to a Palm Pre Launch Party on June 5. The invitation states that I would be able to purchase the Pre at the event before it hits the streets the next day. I had to RSVP for the party which kicks off @ 6pm at a Sprint Store in Los Angeles, CA. Celebs would show up between 7-9pm. Party ends at midnight. I hope I can make it!
    Aww man! I'm an Angeleno but going to school in Oregon so I'll miss it. That would have been kinda fun to attend!
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." —L. Ron Hubbard
    Nice. I bet Omaha is number 49 or 50. Just barely squeaked in. I'm premier and should get an invite. Sure takes the hassle of of the whole thing.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    i bet they took the top X cities and decided to have launch parties. i wonder though if you live in a SUBURB you are excluded? or if they used zip codes within X miles? im sure a computer program sorted these invites.
    I'm in 'burb of LA (Agoura Hills) and no email yet. So, yep, probably filtered by zip.

Durn!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Didn't get squat here and I live IN LA. Rubbish...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Didn't get squat here and I live IN LA. Rubbish...
    are you premier and did you sign up on both sprint and palm email?

if so maybe it was random too?
    are you premier and did you sign up on both sprint and palm email?

if so maybe it was random too?
    I am paying more than $100 a month so I guess I am premier. I signed up with Sprint for sure, I don't remember if I did with Palm (probably did)
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

I am paying more than $100 a month so I guess I am premier. I signed up with Sprint for sure, I don't remember if I did with Palm (probably did)

Show me my Sprint Premier Loyalty Rewards

if you are
    I got this sprint premier email around 4pm PST today, so it's really early. I bet others will get theirs across the country

Show me my Sprint Premier Loyalty Rewards

if you are
    WTF I don't have it and my bill is way over $100. Oh well. I will just have to get it on June 6th.

WTF I don't have it and my bill is way over $100. Oh well. I will just have to get it on June 6th.
    1 line or 2?

http://www.sprintenterprise.com/prem..._sprintpremier
    3 lines.

As a Sprint Premier customer, I just got an invitation to the Sprint Palm Pre Launch Event in Plano, Texas on June 5th, 6 to 12 am!! I was required to register. Looking forward to getting my phone a day early!!
    anyone from Philadelphia get an invite yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by stvzbmw1 View Post
    As a Sprint Premier customer, I just got an invitation to the Sprint Palm Pre Launch Event in Plano, Texas on June 5th, 6 to 12 am!! I was required to register. Looking forward to getting my phone a day early!!
    Plano? WTF?
    I live in NYC, am a Sprint Premier customer and nothing over here.