1.    #1  
    I am a Sprint Business Customer, and I got this thing in the mail today. Again, no new info, but I figured I'd scan the thing and post the pics here.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Yeah, I got that today as well....I think someone else got it a week or so ago....at the bottom of the page (on the right) it says, "order yours now"....obviously not right.
  3.    #3  
    Ha...go figure, that's the part I cropped out. It looked funny on the preview and I didn't know how big the file was going to get, so I cropped quite a bit. But yes, Tim is right, it does say Order Yours Now all the way at the bottom.

Anyhow..I am happy the thing came in the mail, now I don't have to turn a computer on to stare at my beloved Pre.
    did anyone call to try and order after receiving that??
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    yeah, I think the guy that posted a week or so ago called and of course, the rep didn't know. It was probably missed in an edit.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    now I don't have to turn a computer on to stare at my beloved Pre.
    Now THAT is sad LOL!!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    You are absolutely right. It did say "order yours now" but when I called they had no info on "ordering now"!!!!!