1.    #1  
    Ok so I clicked precentral about 20mins ago and saw a new news posting on the homepage, titled, "Sprint - This is going to be huge" .. now its not there and in its place is the old news about the "Palm (Finally) Contacting Real Reviewers" and "NPR" (which has been there for a day or two) ... Did anyone else see this?

Nothing crazy but the article was about how Sprint is banking on the Pre to be a major blockbuster...
    Last edited by Impulsebuyer; 05/18/2009 at 08:27 PM.
    Sorry man, didn't see it. The top of my precentral page is showing the article about Palm finally contacting real reviewers.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    I didn't see it either.
    I saw it! I wonder why they took it down.
    They probably had to edit something. Maybe the publish button was hit to quickly.
    Follow Me On

Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    They probably had to edit something. Maybe the publish button was hit to quickly.
    Maybe...
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_Lina View Post
    I saw it! I wonder why they took it down.
    Thank god thought i was starting to hullicinate over all this waiting
    Wonder whats the deal?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
  9.    #9  
    Its the highest confidence Ive ever had going into a device launch that this is going to be a blockbuster,

Yup thats the one, I like how at the end of that paragraph he says we should know how popular the device will be during the first week ... Hmmm wonder why he didn't say what week that was going to be ...
    Quote Originally Posted by quipper8 View Post
    That makes sense and it is boring.
    The article is back up on PreCentral:
    http://www.precentral.net/
    Yeah, it was an oopsie...

The speculation around here can run rampant.
    lol - sorry about that guys. It was just a miscue between us. Story is back up
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    I just logged on, saw the article, read your note, Impulsebuyer, went back to the home page and it was still there. Didn't know my fingers could hit the keys that fast.
  15.    #15  
    Guess at this point being that I am so obsessed with all the new info on the Pre I even see the news stories that show up and than disappear ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    Guess at this point being that I am so obsessed with all the new info on the Pre I even see the news stories that show up and than disappear ...
    Welcome to silly season.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    It's back up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    Welcome to silly season.
    Yes sir. Indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    It's back up.
    You don't happen to own a Delorian that runs on 1.21 gigawatts do you?
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    @Darth Pooh

fan-spanking-tastic
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go