Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    it's k,, I can kill 4 hours reading old posts
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    Yeah I looked at the past few days PDFs and it looks like they were all created around 4:00AM EST
    ...and gained 4 hours of sleep.
    well on the wsj home page it says it is 11:58 still. Why is this?
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    So are we all planning to stay up all night? 4 AM EST is only 3 AM here in TN...I can do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by snowboard1219 View Post
    well on the wsj home page it says it is 11:58 still. Why is this?
    Either we've all broken the WSJ by constant refreshing, or that was the time of the last article published.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    The server for the technology page appears to have quit.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    Either we've all broken the WSJ by constant refreshing, or that was the time of the last article published.
    haha i think it was the first one because it is back now
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    Yeah, probably time of last data feed. Mine says "Tuesday, May 19, 2009 As of 12:08 AM EDT"
    I think, G"night y'all
    I work the graveyard shift. I will be up ALL NIGHT checking pre blogs and the WSJ website/pdf links.
    I wonder if the Palm.com site will change its caption from "Coming Soon" to "June 5th" before sunrise?
    I unfortunately have to work tomorrow, but glad to have pointed everyone in the right direction. Hope it launches soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainchump View Post
    I work the graveyard shift. I will be up ALL NIGHT checking pre blogs and the WSJ website/pdf links.
    same with my husband...im about to crash but he's gonna wake me up when he finds out!
    gotta to work tomorrow so must get sleep now...hang in there all you night owls
    I'm off to visit some friends tomorrow so I have to pack -- I'll check in every half hour or so, but if something pops hit me up on a DM twitter or call if you've got my #
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    I'm off to visit some friends tomorrow so I have to pack -- I'll check in every half hour or so, but if something pops hit me up on a DM twitter or call if you've got my #
    How much do you guys try to "scoop" other blogs? Does it help a lot with hits and ad revenue? Just curious. I always follow this stuff but I've never done any columns or set up my own site for it. You seem to really follow this stuff and do a good job reporting. I used to listen to the WM podcasts when I was constantly tweaking my Mogul.
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    How much do you guys try to "scoop" other blogs? Does it help a lot with hits and ad revenue? Just curious. I always follow this stuff but I've never done any columns or set up my own site for it. You seem to really follow this stuff and do a good job reporting. I used to listen to the WM podcasts when I was constantly tweaking my Mogul.
    A scoop is nice when you can get it, but it doesn't really add any real extra revenue. I just figured we've been on the Pre so well lately, makes sense for us to try to get this up first (er, second)
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Gang, I was on the WSJ site and the "Todays Paper" section has the 19th title. I wonder if someone has an actual subscription/account if they can go in and see the whole paper??? Just a thought...definitely WON't be up @ 4 am...but if I roll over and see the time I'll definitely pick up my BB Curve and check!
    I checked and they are still broken links.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast