1.    #1  
    Tweet from Palm:
    Response to Real Reviewers was overwhelming! Contacting candidates for final round this afternoon.
    Twitter / palm_inc: Response to Real Reviewers ...
    Thanks, but I think it would have been nice if, at their orig. deadline, they would have told us they were extending the deadline.
    nice. i want in
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...dnesday-4.html

First!!!

I'm still hoping I get selected and I meet the profile they were looking for. When they were asking "tell us about yourself" and gave examples, I pretty much fit that. Considering I fit that original example, thats usually a sign I'm probably not who they're looking for ha.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Here's hoping I'm in!
    I saw this tweet when first delivered, and my reaction was "Meh". Did we really expect Palm to tell us differently? Divulging a few details wouldn't have killed them, so this can just be thrown at the top of the rumors pile.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcunwired View Post
    I saw this tweet when first delivered, and my reaction was "Meh". Did we really expect Palm to tell us differently? Divulging a few details wouldn't have killed them, so this can just be thrown at the top of the rumors pile.
    This is completely different from the Release Date/Price stuff...
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    this is bs, get my hopes up again for what?! nothing, thats what!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    This is completely different from the Release Date/Price stuff...
    Its still just a tweet with no information whatsoever, other than Palm hype. If you read something completely different in it, then more power to you, but until we see real reviews with real information its just a biased statement.
    Not sure what all of the... well... *****ing and moaning is around this particular tweet. It seems pretty straightforward: they were overwhelmed by the response to the Real Reviewers program, thus their lack of updates around it, and they're contacting the final round of candidates today (or, already contacted).

No hype, no rumors, nothing of the sort. Just a way of letting those folks who applied know that today's the day to find out one way or another. And, of course, if you're not contacted...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    No matter what Palm does or doesn't do... people will complain. I mean, there are Negative Nancy's all over the place.
    Damn, I guess that means they didn't pick me.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Damn, I guess that means they didn't pick me.
    Same here.
    Follow Me On

Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    As I sad after last week...it is Palm's loss that they didn't pick me...not mine
    I'm surprised no one from here got picked. Now I'm hoping to win the device from the sweepstakes!

I didn't really want the Treo Pro anyways!
    I didn't think I would get the call. I already got lucky when I got picked to test Xohm here in Baltimore and got this laptop free out of the deal. I would have felt kinda guilty if I got in on the Pre test too.

(not really)
    Damn and blast!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.