1.    #1  
    I won't camp but I will probably get there an hour or so before they open at noon. My girlfriend already knows I am a huge dork about this stuff and she doesn't mind because I am getting her one as well. No doubt I will just roll down at 9 or 10 and as long as there is no line, I will grab breakfast across the street at Panera and read the paper until noon rolls around. If I see a crowd forming I can head on over and get in line.
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    I won't camp but I will probably get there an hour or so before they open at noon. My girlfriend already knows I am a huge dork about this stuff and she doesn't mind because I am getting her one as well. No doubt I will just roll down at 9 or 10 and as long as there is no line, I will grab breakfast across the street at Panera and read the paper until noon rolls around. If I see a crowd forming I can head on over and get in line.
    My girlfriend knows I work in IT but we never really talk about electronics/phones and she never really shows any interest in it. When the Sprint commercial came on and showed the Pre and I said that was the phone I was going to get she got all excited and she wants to play with it.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    whats with everyone saying noon? my sprint store opens at 10 on sundays
    Mike (FOOmanJEW) Jaret-Schachter
    Running With Scissors
    Producer
    www.runningwithscissors.com
    www.twitter.com/mikejaret
    Quick question. Does anyone know/has and will share Sprint's Telesales phone number?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by georges326 View Post
    Quick question. Does anyone know/has and will share Sprint's Telesales phone number?
    Thanks
    888-253-1315. Press 3.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by mikejaret View Post
    whats with everyone saying noon? my sprint store opens at 10 on sundays
    The one closest to me opens at noon. Works for me because I can sleep in to a decent hour and still get there an hour or two ahead of time. If by some ungodly chance there is a line, I will have time to call around and head to another store. If I don't get one after all that then I will just wait and order one. I'll go a little bit out of my way but I'm not exactly planning on driving all over the state or camping out overnight.
    If Sprint is taking this launch as seriously as I hope they are, I would think that they will have special system-wide opening times like Apple has done with the iPhone.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    I'll wait until my 24 hour Wal-Mart gets them and will go in at 2am and insist on a demo from trained employee.
    Yeah, I don't think you're familiar with Walmart. "Trained employee" and "Walmart" don't usually belong in the same sentence.

Derek,

thanks for telesales phone #
    Camping at a Sprint store just to buy a Pre? How iPhone-like!