1.    #1  
    Well it looks like the Palm Pre uses a similar processor to the Pandora console. Pandora (console) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looks pretty interesting if you read up on what the Pandora can do.
    It would be interesting if some of the apps for the Pandora could be used on the Palm Pre.

So the Pre looks like it will be very powerful indeed.

What do you guys think about this?
    If the Pre were a person, it would be the love child of Chuck Norris and Sarah Connor.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    If the Pre were a person, it would be the love child of Chuck Norris and Sarah Connor.
    Incorrect... it would be the love child of Chuck Norris only.

Chuck can procreate all by himself.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post

This is funny man. You made my day. I think I can survive one more day of waiting just because of this.
    LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    This is funny man. You made my day. I think I can survive one more day of waiting just because of this.
    One more day? Maybe one more day until we know how many more days we have to wait.
    I can always tell when I've been too long in any dark corner of the internet when the chuck norris jokes come out.
    If the Pre is as bada** as Jack Bauer..... it will be a sweet as it gets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post

Normally I do not give props for Chuck Norris lines, however, I can make an exception for this one.

I'm a bigger fan of the Jack Bauer jokes
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products