Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    IF the Pre is announced in all its glory tomorrow are we going to see any surprises? Any last minute changes or additions? Any "wow" items being reserved for the release?
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    I said this in another thread, but I think that the surprise tomorrow might be that its just a 'introduce the Pre' type of ad without price/date. I pray that I am wrong.
    No surprises.
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    IF the Pre is announced in all its glory tomorrow are we going to see any surprises? Any last minute changes or additions? Any "wow" items being reserved for the release?
    You find out who your real dad is!!!! It's just a joke no harm intended.
    OK, so let's say the pre is announced tomorrow with a release date and pricing. Does this mean that it will be available for preorder (no pun intended, lol) like on the Sprint web site?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I doubt it. My guess is they are going to be officially announcing it, Dates and prices.
    Does anyone know what time tomorrow we are to find out.
    They're supposedly working with Mossberg to release this info. Could be a full review as well. If so, then things should start picking up.
    The only "surprise" I fear is a release date of something like June 21 or June 28 or something like that. That would suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by furreverdad View Post
    The only "surprise" I fear is a release date of something like June 21 or June 28 or something like that. That would suck.
    ...but wouldn't be surprising.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    They're supposedly working with Mossberg to release this info. Could be a full review as well. If so, then things should start picking up.
    This is what I really want to happen. Price/date and a full review to go along with it!
    I guess since it's on WSJ it may be published first thing in the morning! I set up my short cut did you?
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayman34 View Post
    I guess since it's on WSJ it may be published first thing in the morning! I set up my short cut did you?
    wouldn't that be at 1am or 2am? When the paper actually prints?
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayman34 View Post
    Google will e-mail me when the story hits.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    I think that the surprise will be that Premier customers get it a week earlier than everyone else.

mY Guess is just a review....
    Quote Originally Posted by argentknight View Post
    i think that the surprise will be that premier customers get it a week earlier than everyone else.

LOL! I WISH!!! That would lend credence to the S|P program.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Quote Originally Posted by argentknight View Post
    I think that the surprise will be that Premier customers get it a week earlier than everyone else.

But of course, the question is....a week earlier then WHEN?
    It's so sad that there is actually a date we have to wait for where all they are doing is announcing another date when the Pre will go on sale. This could really be a screw up. Can you imagine as someone has already said: a late June release date? If they don't release this soon, like in the next few days they will have a much better chance of failing because this arena is getting tougher by the hour.
    Possible realistic "surprises" that would be fantastic:

- Flash Support out of the box
    - Video recording
    - PC/Pre app that makes your personal Outlook available as a cloud location
    - SDK release!!!
    - Special one day (release day) pricing between $99 - $150

Any others???
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast