Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Who's pumped for the price tag?
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre_Diction View Post
    not me, how are we going to rack up our post count if they announce the price and date? it will take even longer for me to get a phone next to my name.
    I just more or less want the release date so I can get my pre.
    Pre > Post count
    how do you know it is tomorrow?
    No, that's not the end of it. They might say the official release date. But..we'll want to know when WE can get it sooner or whatever through telesales.
    im a premeir customer i deserve it tomorrow..... ROFLMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    not me, how are we going to rack up our post count if they announce the price and date? it will take even longer for me to get a phone next to my name.
    I couldn't care less about post count. But rather than all the speculation, wouldn't it be better to have actual experiences with the Pre to discuss? THAT, I would imagine, would be post count-generating.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    Pre > Post count
    ditto!
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    I'm not worried about the price, I just want the release date!
    Quote Originally Posted by udratherbme View Post
    im a premeir customer i deserve it tomorrow..... ROFLMAO
    Fat chance... But I appreciate your enthusiasm.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Then go talk about EOS.
    Can't wait.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    ok, ok.

hopefully they give a release date tomorrow. and then they say, btw, you will not be allowed to get this on a Sero plan
    ok, ok.

hopefully they give a release date tomorrow. and then they say, btw, you will not be allowed to get this on a Sero plan
    LMAO. As if there isn't already enough screaming about that.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

ok, ok.

Do'h!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    That would completely contradict mr.ski mask's demands *not that i care, i just want the damm thing already* They should've 'announced a released date, for the release date,....' yesterday just like he ordered.
    AND WHERE DID THIS "ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE 19TH FOR SURE" COME FROM ANYWAYS? WHAT RELIABLE SOURCE THAT DEFINITELY CONFIRMS SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW? IM TIRED OF GETTING MY HOPES UP. Its not cool to mess with a man's emotions
    oh.... and the mothers day video was definitely the funniest one. "PAAALM!!!! YOU'VE UPSET MY MOTHER" LOL
    Not sure if I should get my hopes up for an announcement tomorrow. If it happens...SWEET! If not, I will continue to wait...wait...wait...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre_Diction View Post
    Be careful my friend. Pre-release tension is at an all-time high; the natives are restless and hostile. It appears to be no nonsense posts only. Anything else is at your own risk!

Since the Pre announcement, I have watched many go from excited and jovial to frustrated, all the way to its current state of righteous indignation and hostility! Humor and/or wit must be extremely good if your post offers up no new information for them to feast on! Also, be careful you donít post too many times in one day or forever wear the label of post count junkie!

Tread carefully, and Iíll see you on the other side (most of us here are Pre-destined).
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast