Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    I don't care about the date as much as the price. My f'n notebook died on me so now I have to replace that. I'd love to see $199 for a Pre but I have a feeling that it might cost more than the notebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by SooHeartleSSss View Post
    That would completely contradict mr.ski mask's demands *not that i care, i just want the damm thing already* They should've 'announced a released date, for the release date,....' yesterday just like he ordered.
    AND WHERE DID THIS "ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE 19TH FOR SURE" COME FROM ANYWAYS? WHAT RELIABLE SOURCE THAT DEFINITELY CONFIRMS SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW? IM TIRED OF GETTING MY HOPES UP. Its not cool to mess with a man's emotions
    http://www.precentral.net/pre-releas...unced-may-19th
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    I don't care about the date as much as the price. My f'n notebook died on me so now I have to replace that. I'd love to see $199 for a Pre but I have a feeling that it might cost more than the notebook.
    I highly doubt it, at least for new line and upgrade eligible customers. That would absolutely kill Sprint/Palm's chances.
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    I definitely cannot wait. Never before been really excited about a product release.
    I'm hoping to see an ad tonight during the two hour season finale of 24. They use Sprint phones a lot and have used Palm products before
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    OK, you east coast WSJ readers!

I want to see a jpg of the ad tomorrow when I get up (west cost time).

You have received your orders! That is all!!
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Aye aye sir.

...but, what time is the article going to be released? I'm assuming it'll be online as well as in print.
    Won't it be on the website at the same time regardless of location?
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Aye aye sir.

...but, what time is the article going to be released? I'm assuming it'll be online as well as in print.
    Ha! It hasn't even been confirmed that there'll be an article!
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    From the WSJ webpage:

You get your first look at articles from the next day’s paper at approximately 7 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST), with most of the major articles and columns that will appear in The Wall Street Journal available online by midnight EST—hours before the paper hits the newsstand.

Who's watching the page with me tonight...?
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by argentknight View Post
    From the WSJ webpage:

You get your first look at articles from the next day’s paper at approximately 7 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST), with most of the major articles and columns that will appear in The Wall Street Journal available online by midnight EST—hours before the paper hits the newsstand.

Sounds good, but the announcement might be an ad.
    anyone know what time Ruby is going to talk tom?
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ78 View Post
    That sucks!! Notebooks aren't that expensive now, but I doubt the Pre will cost more than the notebook. I'm hoping for $199 as well. Anyways - good luck on finding a new notebook. Dell, HP, Lenovo are all introducing new product lines so hopefully you can find some of the previous models (which are still good) at really good prices
    sighs... A release date for a release date. Ridiculous! Get me my PREEEEE!
    From the WSJ webpage:

I am!
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    From the WSJ webpage:

Does that include ads?

I'll bet it is not often that people are looking forward to an ad.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Why's everyone trying to ruin our fun with this "what if it's an ad" stuff??
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    I was talking to a sprint employee she said she could get me a discount on one. So I'm happy.
    I don't care if it's an ad as long as it has the release date and price.
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    I don't care if it's an ad as long as it has the release date and price.
    same here, gosh, i just want closure or to know exactly how long i will have to wait
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast