1.    #1  
    Did you sign up? http:sweepstakes.sprint.com/palmpre/
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayman34 View Post
    Did you sign up? http:sweepstakes.sprint.com/palmpre/

Shhh! The fewer people that sign up, the better the odds of winning.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    I really want to win one...as its the only way i think i'll get a Pre day one instead of August.

Stupid contract.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget View Post
    Shhh! The fewer people that sign up, the better the odds of winning.
    Does anyone ever really win?
    Not when you have to pay taxes on the $1800 value, lol.
    Of course. I doubt it will be me, but anything is possible. There is always someone who will win. Unlike the lottery, since it didn't cost anything to enter, why not try?
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Quote Originally Posted by argentknight View Post
    Not when you have to pay taxes on the $1800 value, lol.
    Haha! Well most of that "value" is in the service plan. And since I'm already with Sprint (and don't need a new plan), I'd still come out on top. Personally, it would work out great if they just cut my bill as part of the prize. Even if I do still have to pay the taxes that's just a fraction of the TCO. For the minor investment of time that it took to enter the sweepstakes, I'd say it's worth it.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Well, you'd have to recognize that 1800 as income on your taxes is what he meant. Sprint would send you a 1099.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Well, you'd have to recognize that 1800 as income on your taxes is what he meant. Sprint would send you a 1099.
    Yes, I know what he meant. To me, it's still a small price to pay for what you'd be getting. There is no such thing as a free lunch. We all know that.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Oops..ok then
    ........? what sweepstakes about a sprint palm pre giveaway ? Theres no sweepstakes, don't believe this thread..................... * acting * (less ppl, better chances)
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    I wonder when I win if they will let me cancel (or put on a year hold) my current account that I have a year left on.
    I realized this morning that I hadn't signed up yet. I hope I win, but seriously doubt it. Figured I already submitted my info once to get a notification about when the Pre is coming out, so this isn't gonna give them anymore info.
    Quote Originally Posted by neile45 View Post
    I wonder when I win if they will let me cancel (or put on a year hold) my current account that I have a year left on.
    I imagine for existing customers they would simply reduce the price of your plan accordingly, assuming that it is already a Simply Everything plan. If it's a Everything Data plan, then all they would need to do is give you unlimited minutes during the winning prize period.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Did anyone get email confirmation that their entry was accepted?
    I won an Xbox 360 in Mountain Dew's 'Every 10 Minutes' contest a few years back. Got it 3 days before release and no one believe me that I had it. Got to play Call of Duty 2 with the developers and everything.

#1 thing I heard from people was "Wow people actually win those contests?"
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    http://sweepstakes.sprint.com/palmpre/

and today, the page is no longer available.
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners