1.    #1  
    Here I go again...making people watch a show they usually don't watch. Again, Survivor is a heavily Sprint sponsored show, and they did show the Instinct S30 on one of the recent episodes. While the first hour of the Finale will just be the stuff they recorded earlier on, the rest of it will be live. We didn't get to see any commercials at the Nascar All Star race, so I doublt we'll see any during Survivor....but, you never know. Since the Finale is live, maybe they will give away a pre to the winner, or mention it, or do something else that we'd classify as exciting.

I have low hopes, and I really don't like making you guys and girls watch shows you don't like...but hey...do it for the Pre!!
    Hell I recorded the finale of Apprentice for the Pre - I tivo'd this too in hopes of a commercial (I bet Tivo never wouldve guessed people would use their device to SKIP a show and WATCH a commercial LOL LOL) Thanks for the heads up Manny. If nothing happens oh well - the 19th is coming up really fast
    As much as it would be nice I don't think it will happen. Not that I don't want it to. Just that it would be too busy with everything else going on.

I'd be stoked if Jeff Probst tossed a new PRE to the winner. Will it happen? Better chance of seeing Joan Rivers and Annie Duke in bed together. BRrrrRrRR, not a pretty sight there.
  4.    #4  
    Well...there goes all that hope. That totally did not pan out!
    Boy I am glad I didn't waste space on my HDD for this finale!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Thanks for the heads up Manny - deleted from my Tivo
    I dont know much about the advertisement business but if something big is going to be announced tomorrow, it would be great if it was a commercial during the American Idol Live Finale with over 20 million viewers, even though its AT&T sponsored, Sprint can still get a commercial in right?
  8.    #8  
    I doubt it very much. Ford, Coca Cola, and AT&T have that show locked up. But...you never know, they might squeeze one in, if they did, it would be awesome, hopefully right after another one of those iPhone "There is an App for that" commercial.
    Quote Originally Posted by HChristianS View Post
    I dont know much about the advertisement business but if something big is going to be announced tomorrow, it would be great if it was a commercial during the American Idol Live Finale with over 20 million viewers, even though its AT&T sponsored, Sprint can still get a commercial in right?
    It is possible, just b/c ATT sponsers AI doesnt mean fox wouldn't sell ad time to Sprint or Palm
    Quote Originally Posted by udratherbme View Post
    It is possible, just b/c ATT sponsers AI doesnt mean fox wouldn't sell ad time to Sprint or Palm
    Well since I work on advertising (dotcom but I used to do TV) I can tell you, a company as big as AT&T would have on their contract at the minimum 30 minute separation from competiting ads.

I think its more like an hour for Primetime personally.
    that is good info Doug... thanx for clearing that up