1.    #1  
    That we thought FOR SURE that they were going to unvail the release date of the pre during sweeps, and more specifically on the season finale episode of survivor?

Yeah, looking back, that was really funny.
    I love lolcats
    I really hope tomorrow tips off the week for the announcement.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zionixi View Post
    That we thought FOR SURE that they were going to unvail the release date of the pre during sweeps, and more specifically on the season finale episode of survivor?

The season finale of Survivor hasn't happened yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I really hope tomorrow tips off the week for the announcement.
    I thought the 19th was suppose to be the big day? My rumor game is lacking!!!
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    I saw that too, but I'm just hoping for ANYTHING the week of May 17th.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Ya remember that time back in 'nam......

that.... that was a hoax, right?

hoax?

Mem....memb....

member when..... you were on the beatles and they said you were dead. That was a hoax too, right?
    hoax.
    (chris farley SNL lines above for those who don't recognize them)
    I remember, this one time...at band camp...
    Quote Originally Posted by zionixi View Post

yah, my friend and I are eating crow after the whole 2/15 fiasco. Ever since he signed some agreement not to leak **** and they somehow found a connection

anyways... we are all waiting patiently
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    anyways... we are all waiting patiently
    Or impatiently, as the case may be for many here.

And honestly, I've been shocked a few times. I really thought it'd be out in the end of April. And then, I really thought Sprint was going to announce the release date on their last earnings call. But now, I'd say (with the same amount of certainty I had at the time for the others, so who knows ) that June 7th is going to be the date.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Or impatiently, as the case may be for many here.

And honestly, I've been shocked a few times. I really thought it'd be out in the end of April. And then, I really thought Sprint was going to announce the release date on their last earnings call. But now, I'd say (with the same amount of certainty I had at the time for the others, so who knows ) that June 7th is going to be the date.
    I still don't know why they can't just give us a release date... it is just a date, they don't have to sell anything. I am starting to think they are going to release it without telling us a date except for the date they launch it on
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    I still don't know why they can't just give us a release date... it is just a date, they don't have to sell anything. I am starting to think they are going to release it without telling us a date except for the date they launch it on
    I would love this. It would be fun in my opinion, and we've already waited months and months.

I'm pretty sure they're holding out just to create excitement, which annoys me. You know what else would be exciting, Palm? Letting us buy a Pre.