We are getting close!
    I saw an ad that FINALLY showcased the Pre on Gizmodo. Too bad it's a techie site where everyone knows about it anyway, but at least they finally showcased the Pre and not the network.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    link please...
    Look on Gizmodo, maybe it'll show up. I think those are rotating ads so I'm not sure how to capture that. Maybe by a screenshot?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    There are a couple of quazi Pre ads on Xbox live as well. Essentially now network ads but everyone is using the Pre and at the end they show the Pre clearly keyboard out and screen on.

Not sure if those are common since I don't watch commercials anymore since we have a DVR.