Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 53
  1.    #1  
    Hello all... I found this and thought you might be interested.
    It's a Sprint Ad that is running on NASCAR.com.. Check it out:

    NACAR Sprint add featuring the Pre

    Very Cool
  2. #2  
    word! lol im not that much for nascar but its still pretty cool
  3. #3  
    That is sweet! I wish they had this for ALMS or Indy/F1 though.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  4.    #4  
    Yep don't tell anyone that I like NASCAR... but none the less a cool add...
    JerryM
    Fort Fun Indiana
    Hello Moto Krave ZN4 that thinks it's a Pre or Pixi
  5. #5  
    i despise NASCAR and all those that watch it. hopefully, there won't be a WWF, Country Music, Budweiser, or Walmart app either.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    i despise NASCAR and all those that watch it. hopefully, there won't be a WWF, Country Music, Budweiser, or Walmart app either.
    Yes, god forbid that somebody make an application that somebody other than you may find useful. Clearly the internet has been irreparably tainted by the presence of such things in its tubes.

    Don't like it? Don't download it.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  7. #7  
    well they show off the pre a bit don't they? But they don't have it listed in the phones supported.. hmmm...
    I love lolcats
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    i despise NASCAR and all those that watch it. hopefully, there won't be a WWF, Country Music, Budweiser, or Walmart app either.
    Remember it's WWE, because they got the "F" out!
    JerryM
    Fort Fun Indiana
    Hello Moto Krave ZN4 that thinks it's a Pre or Pixi
  9. #9  
    hadn;t seen this - cool
    da Gimp

    Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    i despise NASCAR and all those that watch it. hopefully, there won't be a WWF, Country Music, Budweiser, or Walmart app either.
    Wow, tell us how you really feel.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryM View Post
    Hello all... I found this and thought you might be interested.
    It's a Sprint Ad that is running on NASCAR.com.. Check it out:

    NACAR Sprint add featuring the Pre

    Very Cool
    Funny how I post something on another site, and then BAM, all the sudden, it starts showing up everywhere. Just like I did with the unboxing video... Whatever
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Funny how I post something on another site, and then BAM, all the sudden, it starts showing up everywhere. Just like I did with the unboxing video... Whatever
    Sorry about that... I did not know that you had already posted... I really did find it when i went to NASCAR.com to find out when the truck race started...
    JerryM
    Fort Fun Indiana
    Hello Moto Krave ZN4 that thinks it's a Pre or Pixi
  13. #13  
    Yeah, this site has been up for a few weeks now. I'm not a huge NASCAR fan (I've been known to watch 20 min. of a race here and there) but I think more to the point, this app will show what the Pre is capable of. Being able to see current track positions and listen to in-car audio? That's pretty cool.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Funny how I post something on another site, and then BAM, all the sudden, it starts showing up everywhere. Just like I did with the unboxing video... Whatever
    Ummmm...??

    Can't tell if you're seriously mad here, but if you are...wow. This site has been up for a while now, it's not a new find.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    Yes, god forbid that somebody make an application that somebody other than you may find useful. Clearly the internet has been irreparably tainted by the presence of such things in its tubes.

    Don't like it? Don't download it.
    that trash tarnishes the brand. how many iphones do you see at NASCAR and WWF events?
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    that trash tarnishes the brand. how many iphones do you see at NASCAR and WWF events?
    how many nascar and wwf events have you been to?
    I love lolcats
  17. #17  
    They even added a couple of nascar widgets to the website Welcome to the Now Network.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    that trash tarnishes the brand. how many iphones do you see at NASCAR and WWF events?
    Tarnishes the brand? NASCAR is incredibly popular and profitable - Palm and Sprint don't care about what an elitist upper tier is going to consider "tarnishing of the brand" if they think that they can make more money doing something instead of satisfying your desire for a clean app store.

    Porn has tarnished the internet, Dan Rather has tarnished the evening news, and the plethora of flatulence apps have tarnished the iPhone. Yet, they're still all successful and profitable ventures.

    It's a phone, not an exclusive polo club.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFripple View Post
    Ummmm...??

    Can't tell if you're seriously mad here, but if you are...wow. This site has been up for a while now, it's not a new find.
    Nope. Just saying that it's never been mentioned ever on here. Than, I post a link about it because fo that reason, on another site, and BAM, mysteriously starts popping up everywhere now.

    I guess I'm just one to always give credit where credit is due. and always source my findings so the founder can get credit. Not a lot of people have the same respect I guess.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    that trash tarnishes the brand. how many iphones do you see at NASCAR and WWF events?
    So NASCAR is trash because you know nothing about it and have a perceived bias?

    As I stated previously, I don't watch NASCAR and am not a fanboy, but seriously, you couldn't sound any more ignorant. There's a large part of the population that enjoys it...it's not "trash" that's "tarnishing the brand". If anything, it'll add to the breadth and variety of apps in the App Catalog, which is only a good thing.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions