Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryM View Post
    This thread makes ya want to grab a palm pre tune in to the NASCAR race and yell

Git-R-Done!
    Now you've done it! There is NOTHING and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with a well-placed "Git 'er done"

Paaaalllmmm! Git 'er done.

And for that matter, I like Opera, fine dining, travelling the world, Jazz, Yamahas (FZ6), and NASCAR. If we should meet, I would DARE you to call me a redneck. A couple of posts have demonstrated that someone here is just as small-minded, and limited in their thinking as the very people he is criticizing.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by justjill3 View Post
    Now you've done it! There is NOTHING and I mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with a well-placed "Git 'er done"

Paaaalllmmm! Git 'er done.

And for that matter, I like Opera, fine dining, travelling the world, Jazz, Yamahas (FZ6), and NASCAR. If we should meet, I would DARE you to call me a redneck. A couple of posts have demonstrated that someone here is just as small-minded, and limited in their thinking as the very people he is criticizing.
    Redneck... but you'll have a really cool phone....

Please understand the humor in the above statement... And turn LEFT!
    JerryM
    Fort Fun Indiana
    Hello Moto Krave ZN4 that thinks it's a Pre or Pixi
    We've never met.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by justjill3 View Post
    We've never met.
    Oh yea not in person... Hi my name is JerryM and I want a PRE
    JerryM
    Fort Fun Indiana
    I did not see this ad. Great find, thanks.
    I understand that NASCAR is big but is Sprint's presence in NASCAR really that profitable? I live up North so NASCAR fans aren't as numerous as they are down South.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Quote Originally Posted by nojok3 View Post
    I understand that NASCAR is big but is Sprint's presence in NASCAR really that profitable? I live up North so NASCAR fans aren't as numerous as they are down South.
    Once again, NASCAR is the largest spectator sport in America.

And as per Wikipedia (yes not the best source):
    The top tier of stock car auto racing, NASCAR, has grown from a Southern sport to one with a following nationwide. It has largely outgrown a previously provincial image; it is now avidly followed by fans in all socioeconomic groups and NASCAR sponsorships in the premier Sprint Cup division are highly sought after by hundreds of the U.S.'s largest corporations.
    and
    NASCAR is one of the most viewed professional sports in terms of television ratings in the United States. Internationally, NASCAR races are broadcast in over 150 countries. NASCAR holds 17 of the top 20 attended single-day sporting events in the U.S.[7], and claims 75 million fans who purchase over $3 billion in annual licensed product sales. Many marketers consider NASCAR fans the most brand-loyal in all of sports and as a result, Fortune 500 companies sponsor NASCAR more than any other Motor Sport.[8]
    Last edited by DougB541; 05/16/2009 at 01:19 AM.
    NASCAR also appears to have the most fans with inferiority complexes since they clearly can't take a joke about the redneck roots of their favorite "sport." What a bunch of rubes!
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    Once again, NASCAR is the largest spectator sport in America.

And as per Wikipedia (yes not the best source):

and
    what is the average NASCAR fan's IQ? Educational Level? Income? Net Worth?

Pre's Target Market???
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post

Pre's Target Market???

I would say the same as yours including Lawyers, Doctors and even CEO's
    JerryM
    Fort Fun Indiana
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post

Pre's Target Market???
    Regarding income, all the folks who attend the events in person have as much or more disposable income than the folks who attend pro football games.
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    Once again, NASCAR is the largest spectator sport in America.....
    Yes it is.

I don't know which puts me to sleep faster, the History Channel or watching cars driving around in circles.

Nevertheless, NASCAR is really popular.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Guys - the stereotyping of Nascar fans in this thread is unacceptable -- flinging insults at an entire group is not cool.

Closed.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123