Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 53
  1. #21  
    That's nothing, saw (and posted) this awhile ago. Press the expand on top right and drive the car around
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    that trash tarnishes the brand. how many iphones do you see at NASCAR and WWF events?
    You might as well as write ignorant on your forehead.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFripple View Post
    So NASCAR is trash because you know nothing about it and have a perceived bias?

    As I stated previously, I don't watch NASCAR and am not a fanboy, but seriously, you couldn't sound any more ignorant. There's a large part of the population that enjoys it...it's not "trash" that's "tarnishing the brand". If anything, it'll add to the breadth and variety of apps in the App Catalog, which is only a good thing.
    Different strokes for different folk I guess, I just cant see how turning left for a couple hours is all that exciting. I will take real racing like WRC or F1 any day over a lowest common denominator 'sport' like NASCAR any day.

    A lot of people eat at McDonalds though, despite the plethora of better options. So maybe supporting NASCAR will be profitable for Sprint and Palm. As long as I can remove it I dont care too much.
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFripple View Post
    So NASCAR is trash because you know nothing about it and have a perceived bias?

    As I stated previously, I don't watch NASCAR and am not a fanboy, but seriously, you couldn't sound any more ignorant. There's a large part of the population that enjoys it...it's not "trash" that's "tarnishing the brand". If anything, it'll add to the breadth and variety of apps in the App Catalog, which is only a good thing.
    It's ok, he is just very outspoken
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  5. #25  
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    I see a guy wearing a Cardinals shirt and a US flag bandana. Clearly, you're saying that pro-American Missourians should not be targeted by Palm and Sprint.

    Or maybe just stupid people. Because lord knows, there are no wealthy stupid people.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  7. #27  
    Introducing...

    The PALM PRE

    The Official Phone of NASCAR...




    Because Hillbillies don't use iPhones.
  8. #28  
    In the crawl at the top of the screen (This is Now) they have spelled windshields wrong. Bugs splattered on Winshields...
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Introducing...

    The PALM PRE

    The Official Phone of NASCAR...




    Because Hillbillies don't use iPhones.
    Introducing Gekko, the ignoramus of precentral

    Because sometimes, his opinion should be canonized
    I love lolcats
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by michael1 View Post
    In the crawl at the top of the screen (This is Now) they have spelled windshields wrong. Bugs splattered on Winshields...
    it's doubtful that any NASCAR fans will notice.
  11. Goyena's Avatar
    Posts
    893 Posts
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    #31  
    Just think of NASCAR as early podracing...
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Introducing...

    The PALM PRE

    The Official Phone of NASCAR...


    [IMG]real 'merican nascar fan[/IMG]

    Because Hillbillies don't use iPhones.
    Even that pic looks better then that hideous yellow 'nascar phone' sprint released.
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    Different strokes for different folk I guess, I just cant see how turning left for a couple hours is all that exciting. I will take real racing like WRC or F1 any day over a lowest common denominator 'sport' like NASCAR any day.

    A lot of people eat at McDonalds though, despite the plethora of better options. So maybe supporting NASCAR will be profitable for Sprint and Palm. As long as I can remove it I dont care too much.
    Yeah, because tons of people like watching a 3 hour race with no passing. F1 is an engineering marvel for sure, but it doesn't have the excitement you get from a NASCAR race. I have been to several races over the years, most of them at Infineon Raceway (formerly Sears Point), but some ovals too, and the races are great. It's something you can't really describe unless you have been to a race live.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    [B]Introducing...

    Because Hillbillies don't use iPhones.
    Do I really need to find a picture of a similar NFL fan?
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  15.    #35  
    This thread makes ya want to grab a palm pre tune in to the NASCAR race and yell

    Git-R-Done!
    JerryM
    Fort Fun Indiana
    Hello Moto Krave ZN4 that thinks it's a Pre or Pixi
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryM View Post
    This thread makes ya want to grab a palm pre tune in to the NASCAR race and yell

    Git-R-Done!
    Sprint better Git-R-Done and launch the damn phone already to prevent things like this:

    We still love you Dieter
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Yeah, because tons of people like watching a 3 hour race with no passing. F1 is an engineering marvel for sure, but it doesn't have the excitement you get from a NASCAR race. I have been to several races over the years, most of them at Infineon Raceway (formerly Sears Point), but some ovals too, and the races are great. It's something you can't really describe unless you have been to a race live.
    If you think a bunch of cars turning left for a few hours is exciting seeing a live WRC race might kill you!
  18. #38  
    NASCAR: Because watching F1 with 19 Miller Lights in your gut is just too derned complex!
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    that trash tarnishes the brand. how many iphones do you see at NASCAR and WWF events?
    Who the hell thanked you?


    SPrint is the exclusive sponsor for NASCAR.


    Wtf?
  20. #40  
    There is some STRONG ignorance in this thread.

    This is coming from a non NASCAR fan.

    Seriously....stop stereotyping a fan.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions