View Poll Results: Will you camp out for the Pre?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 16.88%
  • No

64 83.12%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No. I'll go early in the morning but not planning on camping out for it. Plus Sprint hasnt even put out a Pre specifc ad on TV yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by celsian View Post
    Why not?
    as of right now, the iphone level buzz is just not happening. People were waiting for years to get an Iphone. Apple lovers were ready to camp as soon as they heard. Also, there was not as much competeion out there when the iphone was rleased. Not everyone has a smartphone. through the bad ecomony on top of that and there will be not tents.

(ps - if sprint does an unreal advertisment campaign this could change)
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    as of right now, the iphone level buzz is just not happening. People were waiting for years to get an Iphone. Apple lovers were ready to camp as soon as they heard. Also, there was not as much competeion out there when the iphone was rleased. Not everyone has a smartphone. through the bad ecomony on top of that and there will be not tents.

(ps - if sprint does an unreal advertisment campaign this could change)

The iphone in my opinion, REVOLUTIONIZED the cell phone/smartphone market.

The Palm Pre is just playing catch up..

I can understand a camp for iphones, but the pre is not as hot.

Picture the iPhone as a Windows 95 Release...there was much buzz with that.
    there is no need to camp out. ill order the phone at 12am on the phone release day. some dork at best buy screwed my account up and now i have to deal with cust service on the phone to get my discount for the pre. i havent renewed my contract in years. ive just bought phones out right, but im tired of spending the extra coin just to keep myself contract free.
    YEss!!!!! that makes it so much easier to get my hands on the pre before it sells out first day. You'll see me at my local sprint store with a blanket, 7-11 hot chocolate, and my mp3 player. I plan to be there at 7 in the morning. its necessary for me to camp out because i have a phone that works only when it feels like it and this phone is very lazy. WOW it'll be just like camping out for GTA4, but it would be for something actually worth camping for, IN the morning.
    I truly think that Sprint will cater to their "have the oppurtunity to get new phones first" for its Premier members, and I won't have to camp out because of it.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12