1.    #1  
    I love how off topic posts are getting, all the humor that is going around, it is really great. It's funny that we have nothing new to talk about, some hash out the same info day after day, and its fun to watch the humor strike them in the back of the head... just my thoughts... delete this if you may.
    I love lolcats
    I agree, it's very entertaining to see how uptight people are getting while waiting for this phone.

If it doesn't come out soon there are going to be a lot of heart attacks..
    Sarcasm --->>> I do think it's good we take out our frustrations on each other though.
    Just call me Berd.
    It's way more entertaining this way! I'd rather have people post about nothing then not post at all, then this place gets boring and makes waiting even harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by zionixi View Post
    I love how off topic posts are getting, all the humor that is going around, it is really great. It's funny that we have nothing new to talk about, some hash out the same info day after day, and its fun to watch the humor strike them in the back of the head... just my thoughts... delete this if you may.
    What a ****ty post. You should be banned for wasting bandwidth anmd server space.

Just Kidding
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.