Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    very excited to hear advocates have them. my question is who is one anyone here? and why dont we know alot more of all the questions we wanted answered for so long?
    Price and date are the only two constant questions haha.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    I wouldn't be surprised if Palm loaded canary traps in the builds that they sent out to advocates and reviewers - little tiny spelling errors or invisible watermarking on the home screen or something of that sort. We already had the one bum that Tweeted his face, I guarantee you he doesn't have a gig for much longer. I think the rest of the advocates are going to play it a bit safer...
  4.    #4  
    agree those 2 are big questions they really might not know , but if there able to use the phone we should know programs how it all works and what all the specs are. i want to know everything
    i don't want anyone to lose their job...it won't be much longer until details are allowed to out...hopefully!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Is there anything we still dont know yet? I think we are probably much more knowledgeable on the pre then they will be AFTER training. The date has been spilled over and over. June 7th. We know that for sure dont kid. Also the price is the one thing they probably DONT know yet to tell us anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by AdidasNYR View Post
    Is there anything we still dont know yet? I think we are probably much more knowledgeable on the pre then they will be AFTER training. The date has been spilled over and over. June 7th. We know that for sure dont kid. Also the price is the one thing they probably DONT know yet to tell us anyways.
    No, we DON'T know that June 7th is the release date. Nothing has been officially announed about date or price. June 7th is still just speculation.
    Global Posts
    188 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AdidasNYR View Post
    We still have seen nothing about App Catalog besides a couple of apps in it - as a dev, that's what I'm most interested in seeing.

Also, if an advocate wants to take us on a whirlwind tour of the Preference "apps" so we can see what's going on in there, I certainly wouldn't mind.
  9.    #9  
    we dont know all the programs whats in the app store , different functions , there is alot we really still dont know. someone has to at least tell a friend that posts here. be honest we dont know all
    I want to see/know bootup time
    Battery Life!!!!
  12.    #12  
    so someone on this forum has to *actually* have one or know someone that has one now and can give us the real details we been *****ing and whining about for months now
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    Correct, we don't need to have anyone lose their job just to provide us with information we all want. We will get it.
    If I was 16 and was just working as a sales associate in a sprint, I'd toss my job to get the info out. But I agree, I don't want anyone losing a job that they actually WANT or need.
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoonick View Post
    very excited to hear advocates have them. my question is who is one anyone here? and why dont we know alot more of all the questions we wanted answered for so long?
    Cause people are getting fired over leaking information.

Sprint is making employees sign all sorts of NDS for this thing.

And not all advocates have their Pre's yet.
    It will take a few days of use for the real info we want to get out. Battery life. Keyboard quality. Stability. etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoonick View Post
    Perhaps it's because the (presumedly carefully chosen) advocates are more mature about their responsibilities than many on this forum want them to be?
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    my friend is an advocate for them, i have work til around midnight tonight but im gunna try to go play with it after that!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunks3 View Post
    my friend is an advocate for them, i have work til around midnight tonight but im gunna try to go play with it after that!!!
    nice.. update us on battery life please!
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunks3 View Post
    Your friend's last name doesn't happen to be Blurrycam, does it?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast