Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Delete the links from wherever you uploaded them at. Maybe they didn't look at the pics yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvpsanto View Post
    the links i send the engadget are still up thou
    you better get ride of those just in case
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    They're on twitter's servers....
    Quote Originally Posted by speakeazy86 View Post
    you better get ride of those just in case
    i upload them using this website so uhhh how do i delete em ?
    everybody that had to do something with this via twitter, go to your twitters and delete your updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by prr View Post
    mvpsanto how did you contact engadget?
    i contact them by clicking that link that says "tip us on news"
    tip them again(multiple times) asking them to completely blur/censor -censored-, this is our only chance because there is no hope on them deleting the pictures now.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    everybody that had to do something with this via twitter, go to your twitters and delete your updates.
    Might help, but the links to the actual pictures are still live. Unless you know how to make those disappear....well, you know....

Again, I feel bad - but that guy was not being smart. Ask yourself if you would have done the same thing...
    A little too much fun for one day, you think guys?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    That guy still have the big versions of the pics up on twitpic. If he wants no evidence of those pics, he better delete them all.
    i already tip them twice but ill do it again telling them to censore it
    Well, someone can try and get a hold of Al Gore and see if he can do anything with the internet and make this go away
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Poor guy probably won't get any sleep tonight. Not a good time to be looking for another job. Stupid move on his part thinking anything you put on the net like that would stay private.

Don't spam Engadget either. They'll either post it or they won't. They will see the request to blur the images so don't **** them off by flooding their inbox with requests.

What is done is done. Its late enough that most people probably just missed it.

I'd also delete this thread so people don't start wondering what all the fuss is about and just forget it.

Nothing more can be done.
    Funny thing is,
    I glanced at this thread when it was first posted and thought 'I wonder where this will go'
    Just call me Berd.
    Whats the big deal? We already know what the phone looks like....we have already seen pics and vids of the phone NUMEROUS times....so really people, whats the big deal???????? With that said.....WHERE R THE PICS? I want to see them!!!!!!!!!
    use the "contact us" form, it might get through quicker.
    i already did that a while ago before you even asked me to tip them again lol well see if tomorrow morning they post anything new up
    use the "contact us" form, it might get through quicker.
    i already did that a while ago before you even asked me to tip them again lol well see if tomorrow morning if they post anything new up
    what werethe pics of? Was it something that we dont already know? If not who cares.
    I just scanned that thread.
    Are you telling me Goat missed again?
    Just call me Berd.
    really? how did the pics show that the pres were already in the stores?? Someone pm me as to what they showed.
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast