Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    there is one more picture out there.....
    Nothing happened here, move along.
    Last edited by prr; 05/15/2009 at 01:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Damn, so I just missed seeing those by like 20 mins!

That's what I get for racing a Hooters girl on Forza2.....lol..no lie!

Gotta get my priorities straight in life!
    Gamertag? Do Tell!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Jeez it looks tiny
    Awesome!! Finally we know those phones are in store now.. so glad I stayed up late tonight
    Hey guys... I think the dude learned his lesson. He told me that he's new to the company and doesn't know "all the proprietary rules... I'm hoping I didn't overstep the boundaries..."
    Quote Originally Posted by prr View Post
    DUUUUUDE.
    Mail it to gizmodo and engadget, they might credit you and give you some goodies, who knows?!
    :P
    lol alright i just did but i did tell them that i didnt want to take the credit for finding them
    Quote Originally Posted by PreThinking View Post
    Hey guys... I think the dude learned his lesson. He told me that he's new to the company and doesn't know "all the proprietary rules... I'm hoping I didn't overstep the boundaries..."
    Hopefully he won't get fired.. but .. well.. i believe those pics will be everywhere tmr
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Gamertag? Do Tell!
    Not sure she'd like if I share that with the world. She is awesome though, a phone geek as well. She jailbreaks iPhones for her friends. She has a blackberry for herself, and here's a girl that's not afraid to flash a WinMo phone, or format and reinstall her own computer. She finished Fable 2 in a week. Yeah...she's dreamy like that....lol
    dam maybe i just made it worst by sending the pictures to engaget , i hope he dosent lose hes job over this
    maybe somebody should have censored his face...
    Should we start a petition to not fire him? Saying that he did good for the company by keeping the viral campaign going?
    Thats wut I was afraid of happening to this poor guy, getting fired I mean.
    I have the story right here and didn't tip any other sites yet. PreThinking - Guest Login(Update: sorry it's on unpublished mode, so you'll need my login to see it)
    Won't post it till i get the green light from the dude...
    Quote Originally Posted by mvpsanto View Post
    dam maybe i just made it worst by sending the pictures to engaget , i hope he dosent lose hes job over this
    I thought about that. I have the images saved, but I wouldn't send them myself (I'm sure people here feel the same way) to be responsible for a loss of job. Possible tell them to black out the face for purposes of anonymity?
    Even so, someone somewhere would recognize the guy in the picture anyway
    The person that tipped off gizmodo and engadget... you should be a shamed...

He said: "I don't know what to think other then.... Holy smokes. I'm in big trouble. Please help......"
    I feel bad for the person but how could they not have known this would get them in trouble. He should have at least blocked out his face. Companies keep these things a secret for a reason. He is a product of the company so he should know this could cost him his job.

Still, I feel sorry for him. I don't want him fired.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvpsanto View Post
    Send them another quick email asking to crop his face out or censor the pics. Also, maybe they should check with the guy before they post.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Should we start a petition to not fire him? Saying that he did good for the company by keeping the viral campaign going?
    Maybe we can say he photoshopped the whole thing.
    so any ideas on what i should do to avoid the risk of this guy getting fired because i already send the links to engaget a few mins ago
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast