Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 305
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by prr View Post
    maybe he had to hand in the pre by the end of the day?
    he is posting pics and stuff about the pre like a review, it seems it was given out to him by sprint to check it out.

    but that also gives authenticity to him because he mentioned he went from a centro to a blackberry and he wanted a palm again.

    ''I got rid of the palm centro and now use a blackberry. Palm Pre is urgently needed. This blackberry is an artifact. People like this thing?
    10:29 PM Apr 12th from TwitterBerry''
    Exactly! lol why does everyone think this is fake if it is photoshoped it must of took a while to make it look that perfect! even in this picture http://twitpic.com/575ct/full look on the left of it it looks like some sprint logo on the top right of the paper thats posted on the door. and if you look real closely at the quality of the picture comparing hes index finger and the phone the quality dosent change this looks pretty ligit to me
    Last edited by mvpsanto; 05/15/2009 at 12:16 AM.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by prr View Post
    maybe he had to hand in the pre by the end of the day?
    he is posting pics and stuff about the pre like a review, it seems it was given out to him by sprint to check it out.

    but that also gives authenticity to him because he mentioned he went from a centro to a blackberry and he wanted a palm again.

    ''I got rid of the palm centro and now use a blackberry. Palm Pre is urgently needed. This blackberry is an artifact. People like this thing?
    10:29 PM Apr 12th from TwitterBerry''
    LOL I would chuck my crackberry if I had one, after my first encounter hands on with the pre. Nothing would seem the same after experiencing the pre.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by mvpsanto View Post
    Exactly! lol why does everyone think this is fake if it is photoshoped it must of took a while to make it look that perfect!
    I don't think its fake, I think people are either in denial or just wish it was them holding the phone lol. But yeah like I said in an earlier post the backroom and the surroundings seem legit in the pictures so I have to say these pictures are real to me.
  4. #24  
    The webOS is going to break all barriers.
    Last edited by prr; 05/15/2009 at 01:42 AM.
  5. #25  
    Smithdog32 removed the tweets containing the picture links from his page
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by despo88 View Post
    i dont know.......in the first pic the pre look SMALL.........too small if true
    The guy looks like a pretty big dude. Have you ever held a Sprint Touch? The Pre and the Touch are almost the same size, and when you compare the Touch to a old school Razr, the Touch is not much bigger!
  7. #27  
    DAMN did anyone save the pictures i forgot to save them as evidence lol
  8. #28  
    Looks real. SOme of thephotos linked here have actually been taken down.... hmmm... smells real to me.
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by prr View Post
    Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

    another one, he added this; which I find interesting:

    Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter Palm Pre battery is very solid. Full day no problem with lots to spare. I'm tellin ya. This will change EVERYTHING!
    8 minutes ago from TwitterBerry
    Says those pics have been removed....Did anyone save them???

    Oh...and...maybe that guy is the guy with the Ski Mask!!!?
  10. #30  
    Smithdog32 "Hey man....I think I'm not supposed to be posting about the pre on here now that I think about it."

    Wouldn't it be obvious before taking the time to upload and post links?
  11. #31  
    I like the size of the pre.
    Last edited by prr; 05/15/2009 at 01:42 AM.
  12. #32  
    Damn, so I just missed seeing those by like 20 mins!

    That's what I get for racing a Hooters girl on Forza2.....lol..no lie!

    Gotta get my priorities straight in life!
  13. #33  
    Palm Pre is coming soon
    Last edited by prr; 05/15/2009 at 01:42 AM.
  14. #34  
    LMAO! wow i actually saved the pictures while they were open once i heard it was gone and after i saved it i refresh the page and this crap popped up lol "The photo you were looking for doesn't exist anymore" anyone want me to post them up again ?
  15. #35  
    Yes plz
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by mvpsanto View Post
    LMAO! wow i actually saved the pictures while they were open once i heard it was gone and after i saved it i refresh the page and this crap popped up lol "The photo you were looking for doesn't exist anymore" anyone want me to post them up again ?
    OMG of course....!
  17. #37  
    Yeah I have them saved as well. I am a Pre freak so I figured they would get deleted and saved them just in case.
  18. #38  
    The full rez ones are still up, just add /full at the end of the URLs and they show. Looks legit, this is getting exciting!

    Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter
    Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by laravia18 View Post
    Yeah I have them saved as well. I am a Pre freak so I figured they would get deleted and saved them just in case.
    well who is going to share the wealth?
  20. #40  


    Theyre ya go

    Thank me ! lol
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 05/15/2009 at 01:38 AM.
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions