Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 LastLast
    hey , losing a job right now suckls no matter what the situation.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
    there are pictures on other forums with his face for all to see
    Any links?
    Engadget: Epic Save
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    seriously though, is the Pre that small, or does that dude have an extremely large thumb?

In the link above, it would be the third pic.
    ok so looking at his picture...the eyebrows...looks like the PAAALLLLMMMM Ski Mask Guy! Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    seriously though, is the Pre that small, or does that dude have an extremely large thumb?

In the link above, it would be the third pic.
    Well...Not knowing how tall the guy is you can figure out how big it is by making a cut out with the approx. dimensions:

3.96" x 2.35" x 0.67"
    Quote Originally Posted by speakeazy86 View Post
    good job engadget they did the right thing. well this was a great late night special in terms of pre news.
    Yeah, Engadget did the right thing, while these two asshats did the wrong thing. ha.
    "he'll definitely lose his job. we had to sign a NDA b4 we could even take the online training course. we get told in all correspondence that we have signed a NDA and that all leaks are investigated and can lead to termination. i think it's a bit silly all of this secrecy over the phone especially this late in the game but w/e.

if he's stupid enough to post a pic of himself with the phone then he deserves the kick to the balls they will give him. leak the info and the pics but be SMART enough about it to not leave recognizable things in the background and especially don't put your face in the pic. what a re-re!"

Well, this is it for me.
    I helped him enough, that quote from an anonymous sprint employee summed it up.
    Prr- thanks for folowing up on this.
    da Gimp

After all this, Pre-Thinking put his pics up anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    After all this, Pre-Thinking put his pics up anyway?
    They probably figure that horse had left the barn a long time ago.
    It's out there, and even if it was a short period of time, it was long enough.
    You take a risk, you suffer the consequences.
    Yeah,
    lots of other boards and blogs got the pictures and didn't care to blur them (shameless bastards >_>)

Well, we were the first to get them
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    They probably figure that horse had left the barn a long time ago.
    It's out there, and even if it was a short period of time, it was long enough.
    You take a risk, you suffer the consequences.
    i sent a PM to the prethinking contac ton these boards. hopefully one of us can reach them and tell them to take them down
    da Gimp

Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prr View Post
    Well, this is it for me.
    I helped him enough, that quote from an anonymous sprint employee summed it up.
    i think prr, mvpsanto & others went above & beyond trying to help cover for this guy. i tuned into this drama well after it started, just as engadget put up the censored pix & i was STILL (with very little effort) able to find his name, city & job title. he didn't bother to take down his info until this morning, so he must not care about staying employed.

i was joking about my conspiracy theory earlier, but now i'm really getting suspicious. nobody can be THAT stupid, can they? he should have worn a ski mask.
    Last edited by GearGoddess; 05/15/2009 at 12:17 PM.
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    Quote Originally Posted by GearGoddess View Post
    i think prr, mvpsanto & others went above & beyond trying to help cover for this guy. i tuned into this drama well after it started, just as engadget put up the censored pix & i was STILL (with very little effort) able to find his name, city & job title. he didn't bother to take down his info until this morning, so he must not care about staying employed.

i was joking about my conspiracy theory earlier, but now i'm really getting suspicious. nobody can be THAT stupid, can they? he should have worn a ski mask.
    Stupidity is one thing I have learned to never underestimate.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    i sent a PM to the prethinking contac ton these boards. hopefully one of us can reach them and tell them to take them down
    Yeah But...

The PreThinking guy was all for us shutting down the Threads here.
    And then he goes and Releases the Pics at his site.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    ok so looking at his picture...the eyebrows...looks like the paaallllmmmm ski mask guy! Lol

i thought this too when i first saw these pictures!!!!
    It may not be as exciting now that the Party is over, but it was one of those; 'You had to be there'

<<Reopened>>
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    This one is now deleted.
    How many should I delete?
    I formatted my hard drive, and spayed my cat. I hope that helps.