Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Wait.
    The "freedom fighter" has contacted me, turns out he might have lost the job, please stop this celebrating until further notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by prr View Post
    Wait.
    The "freedom fighter" has contacted me, turns out he might have lost the job, please stop this celebrating until further notice.
    What did he say ?
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Wait.
    How did he find out so soon?
    And the Goat missed it again.

Goodnite all
    Just call me Berd.
    Geesh...interweb stuff spreads faster than a Los Angeles wildfire.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Wait.
    They found out already?
    Goodnight Bern! *waves*
    was he's boss up at 4 in the morning looking at engadget and precentral just like us! , very unlikely
    Is he going to Sprint Guantanamo Bay?
    This has been a roller-coaster ride, I have to go to sleep I have the flu-too much for me.
    Keep me tuned people.

Notice: We gained notoriety on engadget already please don't give out any clues about the freedom fighter since there must be about 50 people from engadget reading our posts right now.
    sprint employees= 56,000
    palm employees= 1,050

56,000+1,050= 57, 050.
    They had to find out sooner or later.
    true lol
    This has been a roller-coaster ride, I have to go to sleep I have the flu-too much for me.
    Keep me tuned people.

Notice: We gained notoriety on engadget already please don't give out any clues about the freedom fighter since there must be about 50 people from engadget reading our posts right now.
    H1N1???
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

^ I hope not, lol.
    It did keep me off school for 2 days though.
    Anyways, this has been absolutely ... can't explain it.

Ciao.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    if "mr smith" is trying to cover his ***, why doesn't he remove "business rep for sprint nextel" from his twitter bio? the conspiracy theorist in me is starting to think this "leak" isn't accidental. or maybe it's just way past my bedtime & i've been sniffing too much glue.
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    Quote Originally Posted by GearGoddess View Post
    if "mr smith" is trying to cover his ***, why doesn't he remove "business rep for sprint nextel" from his twitter bio? the conspiracy theorist in me is starting to think this "leak" isn't accidental. or maybe it's just way past my bedtime & i've been sniffing too much glue.
    I've been hitting the Sharpies myself, you ought to try it yourself!

so glad i didn;t log on last night ..... would have gotten no sleep
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Sigh - Can I not step away to sleep for three hours

Looks like everybody had more fun than I did last night.
    Wait.
    Freedom fighter should have thought of that before making pics public. He's under obligation to the company he works for to protect their intellectual property.

Buh bye freedom fighter!
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    He must have known he was going to lose his job over this. maybe he wanted to quit anyway... if so he should have taken picures of stuff we didn't already know.
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast