iPhone WebApps are NOT iPhone applications. They're not talking the full featured applications that we all really want.
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I'm shocked they didn't call it the iPre-Tend. Anyone else sick of the i<this> and i<that> bandwagon? ((praying that we don't end up with a million pre<things>)).
    I think this is great news.
    Some of those iPhone web apps are pretty amazing, considering what they had to work with.

Because the 'native' apps on WebOS basically are web apps, they'd be able to take the previously written iPhone web apps and either port them directly or use them as a base to build on and very quickly increase functionality.

This is just one more tool that would release the development lifecycle of some Pre apps.
    Why does every article get 2 topics on here??? There needs to be an auto-merge...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Why does every article get 2 topics on here??? There needs to be an auto-merge...
    Sounds like this forum needs a little... wait for it... Synergy!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Sounds like this forum needs a little... wait for it... Synergy!
    wow.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  7.    #8  
    sorry it was posted twice didn't the first post till I was done posting this one. also my bad on web apps thing, don't bite off my head people we all are excited for the same thing here