Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1.    #1  
    Jump on over to prethinking.com. Looks like were gonna have a plathera of converted WebApps for the Pre. YESSSSSSS!!!!
  2. #2  
    Can't wait to get iFart on me Pre!!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  3. #3  
    The MLB app would be nice.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Can't wait to get iFart on me Pre!!
    Unnnnn.... You nasty! Just kiddin, not really, okay yes I am, sometimes. LOL
  5. #5  
    As far as I know, all of the fart apps are native iPhone apps, not web apps, so they won't be easily ported.
  6. #6  
    Yeah, the web apps were lame.
  7. #7  
    Pre > iPhone
  8. #8  
    They give the number 3955 apps that are "web" apps and easy to transfer. HOLY CRAP
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    The MLB app would be nice.
    +1 i love that app. wonder when MLB tv will be available for mobile phones.
  10. #10  
    would love to keep up with cardinals stats :-D
  11. #11  
    pujols is prolly on that list man. would you be upset?
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    As far as I know, all of the fart apps are native iPhone apps, not web apps, so they won't be easily ported.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Can't wait to get iFart on me Pre!!
    I don't need a device for that... in fact I'm running my 'native app' right now.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    As far as I know, all of the fart apps are native iPhone apps, not web apps, so they won't be easily ported.
    Um... methinks that fart apps probably aren't the most complicated applications on the planet.

    And with that said, please, somebody, reassure me that if we DO see a fart app on the Pre, it will be all by its little lonesome off in a smelly corner somewhere. Please, please, please, let it NOT have 74 cousins running around stinking up the joint.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by showson1 View Post
    I don't need a device for that... in fact I'm running my 'native app' right now.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Um... methinks that fart apps probably aren't the most complicated applications on the planet.

    And with that said, please, somebody, reassure me that if we DO see a fart app on the Pre, it will be all by its little lonesome off in a smelly corner somewhere. Please, please, please, let it NOT have 74 cousins running around stinking up the joint.
    Well, I agree, but someone above me commented on that, and I was just pointing it out. There won't be all that much useful that comes from the fact that iPhone web apps are easily ported to the Pre, that's my main point.
  17. #17  
    The conclusion is: Apple anticipated this, and planned it all along. Hence the iPhone is superior to the Pre. Fart apps notwithstanding.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Well, I agree, but someone above me commented on that, and I was just pointing it out. There won't be all that much useful that comes from the fact that iPhone web apps are easily ported to the Pre, that's my main point.
    Oh, sher, agreed. And frankly, the WebOS platform seems so superior in terms of integration between applications and access to data that I'm looking forward to much better applications on the Pre.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  19. #19  
    god i remember the days of ivanx's palm MLBTV app...this musta been back in 2004 or 2005. I wish mlb (and sprint) would just let us run it on our mobile phones. 2 years ago MLB did say they had a mobile device coming out for mlb.tv.....that clearly never materialized...
    Mike (FOOmanJEW) Jaret-Schachter
    Running With Scissors
    Producer
    www.runningwithscissors.com
    www.twitter.com/mikejaret
  20. #20  
    Web apps are very different to native apps. Nobody uses webapps anymore
    .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions