Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    i can confirm this... sweet
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    I'm going to call both of my sprint stores here in 5 minutes when they open.
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post
    Anybody that gets to hold it for a second, check out the camera. Can it do video?
    No video that I saw.

Went into the app store to find nothing, guess they don't have any beta stuff out yet.

Screen is nice, keyboard too small for my thumbs.

Don't like the shiny black plastic housing. Seems a little cheap, plus all those finger prints from just holding it.
    Last edited by vicn77; 05/15/2009 at 10:05 AM. Reason: adding more
    Quote Originally Posted by vicn77 View Post
    keyboard too small for my thumbs.
    The keyboard scares me
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    The keyboard scares me
    Yup the keyboard is small like the centro. But other than that I do like the form factor of the phone.
    Last edited by vicn77; 05/15/2009 at 10:07 AM. Reason: more description
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    If the keyboard is more like the Pro than the Centro then I'll be a bit content. I'm not a HUGE fan of the Pro's keyboard, but typing on it and typing on the centro's at the nearby Sprint Store yesterday the Pro's was much easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    If the keyboard is more like the Pro than the Centro then I'll be a bit content. I'm not a HUGE fan of the Pro's keyboard, but typing on it and typing on the centro's at the nearby Sprint Store yesterday the Pro's was much easier.
    More like the Centro than the Pro, but keys are spread out a little more than the Centro.
    Ouch keyboard looks tiny
    Well just an update called both of my sprint stores and neather of them had any info regarding the pre and deffinatelly had no demo.
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Well just an update called both of my sprint stores and neather of them had any info regarding the pre and deffinatelly had no demo.
    Well you know it's suppose to be hush hush. I just have a friend who works at a store and happen to swing by when his co-worker went to lunch. So it was just me and him playing with the phone.

The phones for the advocates are not suppose to be on the sales floor until release date and can't leave the store except for training.
    Quote Originally Posted by vicn77 View Post
    Well you know it's suppose to be hush hush. I just have a friend who works at a store and happen to swing by when his co-worker went to lunch. So it was just me and him playing with the phone.

The phones for the advocates are not suppose to be on the sales floor until release date and can't leave the store except for training.
    I see well I'm glad they are at least starting to show up.
    so that could give a timeline... what is the normal time for release after the advocates begin getting their phones 3 weeks, and month, 6 weeks.....
    Quote Originally Posted by udratherbme View Post
    so that could give a timeline... what is the normal time for release after the advocates begin getting their phones 3 weeks, and month, 6 weeks.....
    no more then 6 weeks, haha, just kidding but that would put it at the end of June so we know that for sure.
    I'm not worried about the keyboard, I now have a Centro and the Pre's keyboard is bigger and keys spaced more.
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    I'm not worried about the keyboard, I now have a Centro and the Pre's keyboard is bigger and keys spaced more.
    ya mea neather as I'm perfectly fine the the Centro keyboard.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    I'm hearing really good things about it...from my sprint source, she is comparing it to her iphone touch hopefully I'll get to play with it later
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    nice photo - did you take it? thanks for posting. it looks like the pre shows smudges and fingerprints like a *******! no wonder they were wiping it down with that snot rag so often at CES.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    nice photo - did you take it? thanks for posting. it looks like the pre shows smudges and fingerprints like a *******! no wonder they were wiping it down with that snot rag so often at CES.
    No i didn't take it... it was sent to me earlier
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    The keyboard scares me
    me too. switching from a BB curve, which has a fantastic keyboard, to a potentially small-awkward keyboard gives me the shivers.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast