Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    A our new demands for a Palm Pre release date.

here we goo ....
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Awesome!
    OMG - Youtube is slow today!!
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    at least ur now being sensable ....
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Palmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I can't get enough of the PALM guy.
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    61,5 hours?

hmm, is that a hint?

14 may, 5:00 pm + 61,5 hours =
    17 may, 4:30 am
    hahahaha! PALMMMMMMMMMMM. I was cracking up at the 61 and a half hours. It is probably a clue. At least we know Mr. Ski Mask works for palm or sprint. I wonder if it is Ed
    Quote Originally Posted by StefanP View Post
    61,5 hours?

hmm, is that a hint?

14 may, 5:00 pm + 61,5 hours =
    17 may, 4:30 am
    That's what I was thinking. I'm sure if Palm is the one releasing these, they knew that people would pick up the hint.

That IS Sunday...

I was starting to envy the guy a little, until I heard "No Pre, no Me". A shame...
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    someone needs to hook him up with Leon Phelps or Alex Hitchens, little nervous around the lady friend.
    Finally watched these videos...am I the only one that finds them not entertaining and extremely transparent?

Plus...poor casting.
    Quote Originally Posted by roturn View Post
    Finally watched these videos...am I the only one that finds them not entertaining and extremely transparent?

Plus...poor casting.
    Well, maybe not the only one, but the only one I've seen so far...

Were you expecting realism and acadamy award material???
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    No Pre, no me...classic!
    Poor casting? That chick was pretty hot! I wonder if I can get laid for having a Pre...lol.
    So they're going to mention the release date on the 17th?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    No. The ski mask guy was probably busy this weekend and won't have another episode until Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    So they're going to mention the release date on the 17th?
    Speculation.
    Usually he says 48 hours. But now 61.5 or something like that?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Usually he says 48 hours. But now 61.5 or something like that?
    Yea he does usually say 48 hours, thats not that funny. 61.5 hours is kind of funny. Which is probably why it was said.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast