Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    61.5 hours is certainly unexpected, which makes it kind of funny. But let's review the math a bit. The post was put up at roughly 13:00 on the 14th. 61.5 hours is 2 days plus 13.5 hours. So that's 13:00 on the 16th plus 13.5 hours, which takes us to 02:30 on the 17th (EDT). So expect another video by the time you wake up on the 17th?

But actually, I think he was poking fun at all of us (myself included) who were waiting anxiously for the last video, which came a little late.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by roturn View Post
    I'm sure $50 would do just the same if you need to get laid that bad.
    For $10 more, he can get a female.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

61.5 hours, is he running out of ideas? Notice that you can only see the sideview of the girl's face.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    61.5 hours, is he running out of ideas? Notice that you can only see the sideview of the girl's face.
    hmm, what do you think is on the other side?
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    Hey, it could be worst. Actual its just part of a side view as most of the time her hair covers her face.
    Quote Originally Posted by GearGoddess View Post
    hmm, what do you think is on the other side?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    wrong. just wrong
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  8.    #48  
    Wow, I didn't think this thread would go there. trust me guys, she hot. Maybe when Mr. Ski Mask gets a pre we will invite (aggressively of course) her back and see how things go then. We will be sure and get a full frontal.

Long Live PAAAAAALM!
    let's get another opne going (aggressively of course)
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    I think people here are running out of ideas. Digging into the "61.5 hours" thing is really grasping at straws.
    Follow Me On

6-15 is a monday. rosebud.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    Police: Stripper spotted suspect's fakes - Oddities News - redOrbit

Edit: 1000th post!!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  13.    #53  
    congrats on the 1,000.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123