Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    At least we know Mr. Ski Mask works for palm or sprint. I wonder if it is Ed

No we don't.
    yeah they're cheesy but at least you're not getting yelled at by Brian May or freaked out by the shifty eye of the shamwow guy
    releasemypre only has 6 posts.....does that add to the speculation that he's not your average joe, but really is a Palm or Sprint employee?
    They could be playing off the May 17th rumor, or there may be something to it.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Well, maybe not the only one, but the only one I've seen so far...

Were you expecting realism and acadamy award material???
    No, but a proffesional actor should be better, plus a better script. We are talking about the product that needs to save a company.
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Poor casting? That chick was pretty hot! I wonder if I can get laid for having a Pre...lol.
    I'm sure $50 would do just the same if you need to get laid that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by roturn View Post
    No, but a proffesional actor should be better, plus a better script. We are talking about the product that needs to save a company.
    It is on You Tube, you know?
    If this was regular TV, you'd have a point.
    Like I said, I love the PALM!!!! guy.
    No no, we are talking about one very small aspect of the overall advertising program for the product that needs to save a company (well, really two companies).

Plus, the cheesiness is part of the appeal.
    61.5 hours = June 15?
    I'm sure $50 would do just the same if you need to get laid that bad.
    Well, who knows. I hear Craigslist is cracking down on that stuff...
    61 upside-down is 19! 5-19! :P You can read as much as you want into it. Maybe they will do a silent launch on Sunday, who knows? I'm not gonna bother trying to figure out hidden messages.
    Poor casting? That chick was pretty hot! I wonder if I can get laid for having a Pre...lol.
    Probably not. You might just end up with a different kind of pre.
    Follow Me On

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    61.5 hours = June 15?
    That's a good one too.

Come on Kyusaku, it's fun!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    releasemypre only has 6 posts.....does that add to the speculation that he's not your average joe, but really is a Palm or Sprint employee?
    If you multiply that by 111, you get 666, maybe he works for the devil?
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    Yea he does usually say 48 hours, thats not that funny. 61.5 hours is kind of funny. Which is probably why it was said.
    I agree. He was probably just switching it up so they all didn't say '48 hours' or '24 hours'
    He says in the video he cannot confirm or deny that he works for sprint/palm..
    wow ... .how we analyze EVERYTHING ....

someon go reup the thread were we tried to determine the release date based on pics of the phone and the time which was shown.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Why is it always a female that gets "aggressively invited"?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Possibly because it's a straight guy doing the aggresive invitations?

Just a guess...
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    You wouldn't expect a man to be "aggressively invited" would you?

Disclaimer:I am not sexist, it was just a comment.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast