Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    The Sprint website has been down most of the evening. I can't even get into my account. I'm not wanting to get up hopes, but wasn't the Palm site down just before they announced the Pre? Maybe tomorrow.....or the weekend.....maybe a definite release date????? Something? Anything?

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    Maybe tomorrow
    Yep
    or the weekend
    That too
    maybe a definite release date?
    Sure
    Something? Anything?
    Guaranteed
    Just call me Berd.
    Or maybe they forgot to pay their bill.... lol
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by LightofHonor View Post
    Or maybe they forgot to pay their bill.... lol
    Imagine...all of the new phones showing up with bad ESNs!!!

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Sprint site is up for me... I can click around and access my account and everything
    Yeah it is back up. No changes
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Yeah it is back up. No changes
    That you can see...
  8.    #8  
    They do have a new ad (new to me anyway) for the Pre. Lets you download a gadget for your computer and post it to some social networking sites.

Check out insidesprintnow.com
    They Twittered:
    Sprint maintenance windows tonight: Digital Lounge 2A-6A, Picture Mail now till 5AM, and SprintTV until 3AM. Hang Tight!
    Still down for me here. I tried last night too. So, I'd say it's been down for around 14 hours so far. Can't get into my account at all.

Are they doing something for Premier Customers ???
    Still down for me as well.
    Never known the site to be down for this long before !
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Did you guys get your free ringtone code?
    Quote Originally Posted by dtokarz View Post
    Did you guys get your free ringtone code?
    Yep.

sleepy
    Lovin' my Centro...keeping an eye on the Pre.

The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you. -- Bob Marley
    My Sprint still down for me.

Got my free ringtone code.
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    My work computer just rebooted for no apparent reason, I wonder if that means the Pre would be coming out this Sunday. I'm sure that its a sign...
    Sprint isn't Apple.

They don't shut down the whole site when they update their inventory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Outrigger View Post
    My work computer just rebooted for no apparent reason, I wonder if that means the Pre would be coming out this Sunday. I'm sure that its a sign...
    HAW! Classic!!!
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Quote Originally Posted by Outrigger View Post
    We are having trouble at work too. It has to be a sign.
    still can't access my sprint account and the suggested site - insidesprintnow doesn't work either.

the site has been down since yesterday afternoon and the time estimates provided by insidesprintnow, which still doesn't work, are completely off.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast