Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    Sprint isn't Apple.

They don't shut down the whole site when they update their inventory.
    NICE
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Looks like Sprint have really tested their upgrades and the migration of these upgrades into their production site :lol:
    What lies in the shadow of the statue? "ille qui nos omnes servabit" That one who will save us all.

Sprint save us all by giving us a release date already. Damn that Lost season finale was good. I need a Pre to keep my occupied while I wait 7 months for season 6.
    Works for me but I see nothing new.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Works for me but I see nothing new.
    can you log in?
    Oh...nope I can't!

I thought you mean you just can't go on Sprints website.

I am going to have to download that widget though and stick it on my MySpace!
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Oh...nope I can't!

I thought you mean you just can't go on Sprints website.

I am going to have to download that widget though and stick it on my MySpace!
    and you just got a free ringer out of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    and you just got a free ringer out of that.
    I am one of the few people that are happy with the ringers that come with the phone. Is the ringer they give you worth a damn, or is it like a coupon like thing were you can pick any ringer you want?
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    I am one of the few people that are happy with the ringers that come with the phone. Is the ringer they give you worth a damn, or is it like a coupon like thing were you can pick any ringer you want?
    It should be any ringer that is on the digital lounge website.

Any time they've given me a free ringer, I just go to the digital lounge site, pick a ringer I want, and when i check out I enter the promo code, in this case freegift.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    It should be any ringer that is on the digital lounge website.

Any time they've given me a free ringer, I just go to the digital lounge site, pick a ringer I want, and when i check out I enter the promo code, in this case freegift.
    Did you try out the desktop widget? Will it light up and show my a 3d animated Pre when it's available? lol
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Did you try out the desktop widget? Will it light up and show my a 3d animated Pre when it's available? lol
    no. Hopefully I receive an e-mail and text message.
  12.    #32  
    I'm still getting an error message and an offer of a free ringer when I try to get to my Sprint. Is anyone else having problems?

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    i just tried logging in no go...

My Sprint is Temporarily Unavailable

We're working to add features and functionality to My Sprint so that we can continue to bring you a great self-service experience. The website will be back online soon. During this time you can still manage your account by calling us or using your phone's internet browser.
    same... can't get in... things that make you say hmmmmmm
    I love lolcats
    being discussed at:Sprint website still down? - Sprint Gurus Forums

One post says they are working to add functionality to phone number blocking.. I am all for that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonytunes View Post
    being discussed at:Sprint website still down? - Sprint Gurus Forums

One post says they are working to add functionality to phone number blocking.. I am all for that!
    That would be great!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Oh yes it would be! I don't know why we can't do that already..
    adding functionality makes sense. the site has been going through alot of changes lately.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Inside Sprint Now says that it could be down until tonight, maybe even Saturday.

Just a quick note for all of you wondering what’s going on with Sprint.com and why you may not be able to login… this will hopefully be completed by Friday evening, but could roll over into Saturday
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12