1.    #1  
    With the whole sling player iphone debacle fresh off the assembly line yesterday, that was my thought as soon as I saw AT&T associated with this, haha!!

Yuck! 7 hospitalized after office fridge cleanup - Weird news- msnbc.com
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    That stinks.
    Yeah I saw that posted yesterday(or very early) on Engadget.

They don't deserve a break at this point. I hope they catch a LOT of flak for that Slingbox crap.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I don't get their excuse. They don't block it on their other 3G phones.

Isn't it the same amount of data being consumed on other phones? So someone Slinging on a Touch Pro is not a concern but only if iPhone users do it?

Doesn't this speak to the strength of their data network and or make it an oxymoron...the so-called largest 3G data network can't handle anything...
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    I don't get their excuse. They don't block it on their other 3G phones.

Isn't it the same amount of data being consumed on other phones? So someone Slinging on a Touch Pro is not a concern but only if iPhone users do it?

Doesn't this speak to the strength of their data network and or make it an oxymoron...the so-called largest 3G data network can't handle anything...
    The difference is they can't control what you load on the other 3G phones. Because of the closed architecture of the iPhone and the need to jailbreak to sideload apps, AT&T and Apple are given more control over the system. I am sure if AT&T could block it on other phones, they probably would try.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    pfft... I bet it's apple... They're tools.
    I love lolcats
    You should of heard Howard Stern and Robin blasting how crappy AT&T is... It made me smile.

AT&T sucks!!!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    That they do, they have been cheaping out on their network for years. I am glad they are finally paying the price. Sprint needs to start hammering the point home with some head to head comparison ads.