1.    #1  
    Is the price for an existing user that qualifies for the discount the same as a new user? I haven't done this for a few years now so I'm not sure what they do... Am I just going to get the $150 cash back, or 550 (or whatever) - 150, or am I going to get the instant savings as well? I'm not currently on contract.

Thanks
    typically upgrade users cost more than new activations.

On RARE occassions, Best Buy has same new user and upgrade prices. -for Sprint, it cost like $50-$100 more for upgraders
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post

On RARE occassions, Best Buy has same new user and upgrade prices. -for Sprint, it cost like $50-$100 more for upgraders
    There are two levels of upgrades - in contract and out of contract. If you are out of contract, you can get the upgrade pricing (or, you could with previous devices; including "new hot sellers").

I'm speaking from experience, but the Pre could be different...
    just a thought price for htc diamon is 549.99 at radio shack with a rewnew of contract its 239.99 since the thought of pre will be 550 does that mean it will be same when u renew 2yr contract??
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post

Agree - you can typically save some money (and not have to do a rebate) if you are an existing customer with an upgrade credit. It is usually cheaper than Sprint's price for some reason.
    I think it would only make sense for you to be able to get the same price for the pre, as does a new customer. Technically speaking, if they made it more expensive to buy the pre with a renewed contract, (given you weren't on a contract) could you close your account and just open a new one to get the better price. (hope that wasn't too confusing?)

That being said, established customers should get just as good a deal as new activators because we are there "reliable and returning customers" right? I'm no sales rep, but it seems reasonable.
    I love lolcats
    Isn't the new customer price available to you, if you have the 2 year credit/are out of contract?