1.    #1  
    Well it seems like everythone seems to be confident that the Pre is releasing on June 7th but what happened to the Vacation Blackout we were discussing for the month of May. Has this just been a rumor or is there still hope for the pre to be released in the month of May.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Well it seems like everythone seems to be confident that the Pre is releasing on June 7th but what happened to the Vacation Blackout we were discussing for the month of May. Has this just been a rumor or is there still hope for the pre to be released in the month of May.
    I think it was only for managers and up, and I'm wondering if it was because of training and maybe product placement now.
    Managers only and it did not revoke any already scheduled vacation.
    I was in my local Sprint store this past Saturday when a regular sales person (non-manager) said they had been told no vacations for May and/or June for the Pre release this summer.
    I would imagine that the blackout would be for training... sales are going to be the same whether there is 1 associate or 10, most Sprint locations in my area only have 2 registers if that many