Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    In the CES presentation, Ed showed a slide with partners with Palm on the Pre.

We've heard from most of them.

The partners that have not announced products seem to be:

MobiTV
    movietickets.com
    SplashData
    Chapura

Any scoop on these?
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    How about Yahoo? What exactly is Yahoo bringing to the table, since we already know they are not providing contact/calendar synch.?
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    In the CES presentation, Ed showed a slide with partners with Palm on the Pre.

We've heard from most of them.

MobiTV
    movietickets.com
    SplashData
    Chapura

Any scoop on these?
    pretty should the sprint tv is MobiTV
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Yahoo is probably bringing messenger support to the table.
    Follow Me On

Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    Yahoo is probably bringing messenger support to the table.
    They better...every other smart and dumb phone has a messenging client built in that supports the 3 big ones, AIM, Yahoo, and Live Messenger.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post

movietickets.com
    Is this needed with having fandango? Not sure if the pricing of tickets is the same or not.
    Havnt we seen the movietickets.com app in action? It looked like a complete rip off of the 'now playing' app on iPhone. (not that that is a bad thing, now playing is a perfect app)
    While not software, I want a case from vajacases.com
    This is all I got from SplashData:

Yes, we're working on it. I cannot say anything specific until the device is released.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    Is this needed with having fandango? Not sure if the pricing of tickets is the same or not.
    It's not the pricing - both add $1, but they service different theaters.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I trully hope splashdata releases splashmoney right away.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    It's not the pricing - both add $1, but they service different theaters.
    like showcase vs regal. Thanks. Obviously you can tell how much I've used either one. Still old fashion on that. Look up movie times online, then just go pay at the door.
    like showcase vs regal. Thanks. Obviously you can tell how much I've used either one. Still old fashion on that. Look up movie times online, then just go pay at the door.
    I used to do that too. Until I wanted to get tickets for Star Trek on opening night. Through Fandango I was not only able to buy my tickets in advance and not get blocked out (Trek sold out online before tickets were even available at the door), but I was also able to reserve specific seats in the theater. Granted, that's not a feature that most theaters offer, but it was nice to be able to do and not worry about the fact that I was only showing up 10 minutes before go time.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I use Splash Suites ALL the time. Great program. Docs to go is another must for me. Did someone say the Pre will not have a "Find" feature? I use find all the time on my 755P, including with Splash Money. Very cool.
    That's not old fashioned. I used to look up movie times in the newspaper. Remember those? Or I used to call the theater and listen to the message with all the showtimes. That's old school, my friend.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    That's not old fashioned. I used to look up movie times in the newspaper. Remember those? Or I used to call the theater and listen to the message with all the showtimes. That's old school, my friend.
    I'll still call the theaters every once in awhile. The newspaper I haven't done in a really lonnnggggg time.
    Wait, what is a "newspaper"? lol.
    The thing they give you free on the subway?
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    LMAO
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    pretty should the sprint tv is MobiTV
    Nope, separate apps.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast