1.    #1  
    There's a new smartphone coming out, and many say it will be a game-changer as it makes a play for the market currently dominated by the iPhone and the BlackBerry. While the official sale date of the Palm Pre has yet to be announced, the device has some winning attributes that may help it pull ahead of the competition. Here's The Standard's top 5 plus points for the Pre
    Five Palm Pre features that will shake up the smartphone market | The Industry Standard
    I dont know about 2) and 4), 5)

I kinda agree with 1)

I completely agree with 3)

I also want to add two aspect:

A: parallel multiple workflows with no conflict. I know this sounds familiar with # 3) (prime multi-tasking), but i think there is more to it.

B: synergy.
    Awesome!
    I think any of us with a minute to kill could've wrote that. Multitasking and how it does it is a game changer. But notifications ranks up there.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    I think any of us with a minute to kill could've wrote that. Multitasking and how it does it is a game changer. But notifications ranks up there.
    I agree with you on the notifications. That is one of the things that I am looking forward to the most. I hate when I am in the middle of something on my 700wx and have to stop, just to dismiss the notification from a text, phone call, or calendar notification. This feature will get instant approval from me.
    I concur as well. I was happy with my laggy, slow as molasses, cumbersome Sprint Touch...at least I thought I was...until I saw the CES demo. It was like an eye opener and it just all made sense all of a sudden!
    I'm just happy to see more coverage, and any coverage that compares the Pre favorably to the iPhone.